Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt Rally - Online BUG

Played Dirt Daily Live Mini Countryman Rallycross: No practice, no car setup.
Weekly event: No practice, no  car setup until round 3.  

BTW: It`s impossible to see text in the main menues. Light going up and down 
looks cool, but is pretty annoying when it effects readability. 

Cheers :)

If you want to practice before a daily event, you must do it in an offline custom event. It has always been like this. There is no car setup because they want everyone to run on equal terms - so we will never see car setups in the main daily. This is why the cars are always fully upgraded for the daily as well, but not in the delta/owners' club daily (unless you upgraded it yourself).

The weekly, yes... they should let you setup your car from the word get-go. I'm sure this will be fixed in the future.

I don't know what this light is on the menus that you speak of, but I haven't seen anything like that myself.

If you want to practice before a daily event, you must do it in an offline custom event. It has always been like this. There is no car setup because they want everyone to run on equal terms - so we will never see car setups in the main daily. This is why the cars are always fully upgraded for the daily as well, but not in the delta/owners' club daily (unless you upgraded it yourself).

The weekly, yes... they should let you setup your car from the word get-go. I'm sure this will be fixed in the future.

I don't know what this light is on the menus that you speak of, but I haven't seen anything like that myself.
Thanks for the info. I don`t see how having 1 setting is fair,
as everybody have different driving style. Oh well :)

I cannot read in the menus when it looks like this:

My right screen is a little bit better than the two others, and even there I cannot read the text.

Cheers :)