Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punctures

After the recent update i get at least 2 punctures per stage.It never happened before.I drove into a tree and got n rear left puncture.Please sort this out.

the tire punctures seem pretty realistic to me. if I drive clean I get no punctures. If  I drive into stuff I get a puncture. I have no problems with that. it's not really a technical issue, unless you're experiencing this for no reason.

I clipped the tree with the front bumber and got a rear wheel puncture.I never use to get punctures.Since 0.7 update

DarthVos said:
I clipped the tree with the front bumber and got a rear wheel puncture.I never use to get punctures.Since 0.7 update

I never saw something like that, but it seems to be an isolated case. In around 100h of game I think I got like only 5/6 punctures.

Run inside the road. No punctures at all.

OzoreXS said:
DarthVos said:

I never saw something like that, but it seems to be an isolated case. In around 100h of game I think I got like only 5/6 punctures.

Run inside the road. No punctures at all.

Even cutting normally doesn't get you punctures, as long as you don't hit anything.