Sign in to follow this  

Welcome Back

I may not always have time to write responses but I will be watching the forum closely.

Thanks,

Paul

I know this sound strange Paul, but we rather see u working instead of active at the forum
;) hehehe  :>  We are dieing for the new Codemasters Rally game!

But so good to see you @RowdyBurms and @jonTucker at the forum! Also I hope to see u guys soon back ralling in the Scooby!
PS. invitation for a Dutch rally is still open ;-)  Although I am trying to come over the UK asap to do a nice gravel rally!

We can't wait to get back out in to the forests and it would be great to have you over in the UK for a rally. Make it happen! :)

@JonTucker

The Dutch tarmac roads are also amazing instead of the forest ;-) *hint hint*
But I will come over to visit the Codies HQ and some nice rally this or next year for sure!
Probably drive a nice forest rally with the Peugeot 206 RC in 2015 ;-)
Because we have to change the budget a little bit after some affairs with tree's broken gearbox and engine problems  :D

Good to see the forums are back in business!

And hello tbtstt, waiting on some more Dirt ey?   B-)

@JonTucker

The Dutch tarmac roads are also amazing instead of the forest ;-) *hint hint*
But I will come over to visit the Codies HQ and some nice rally this or next year for sure!
Probably drive a nice forest rally with the Peugeot 206 RC in 2015 ;-)
Because we have to change the budget a little bit after some affairs with tree's broken gearbox and engine problems  :D

It wouldn't be rallying without trees, gearbox and engine problems!

@ThierryNeuville which Dutch rally would you recommend to come and spectate on? Would like to go over and watch a rally over there.

JonTucker said:

I may not always have time to write responses but I will be watching the forum closely.

Thanks,

Paul

I know this sound strange Paul, but we rather see u working instead of active at the forum
;) hehehe  :>  We are dieing for the new Codemasters Rally game!

But so good to see you @RowdyBurms and @jonTucker at the forum! Also I hope to see u guys soon back ralling in the Scooby!
PS. invitation for a Dutch rally is still open ;-)  Although I am trying to come over the UK asap to do a nice gravel rally!

We can't wait to get back out in to the forests and it would be great to have you over in the UK for a rally. Make it happen! :)
Will try to! Got at the end of September a rally in Denmark planned, so I think it will be early 2015 , that year will be the year of the United Kingdom rally for sure!
  :\"> I am shouting almost 2 years to come over,.. need to make it happen this time in combination with a visit to the Codies HQ! The Peugeot 206 RC rally car is almost ready for my next event! What means it is only a matter of planning booking and do it! ;-)

@ThierryNeuville which Dutch rally would you recommend to come and spectate on? Would like to go over and watch a rally over there.
@Rallycameraman I would recommend 2 rallies:
1)The ELE Rally around Eindhoven 13 and 14 june ( my home event) Many cool WRC at the start, easy to visit if u fly at Eindhoven Airport ( cheap flights from Birmingham)

Its a compact rally with gravel, tarmac, and industrial stages really amazing, many big dutch local rally drivers drive this rally, ( Dakar and WRC driver Erik van Loon will drive a WRC car, Local and European hero Kevin Abbring always drive this event) amazing to see him drive!
www.elerally.nl

Here some footage of the ELE Rally 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLoV--dlKZ8&list=PLlBw0zK4DJP5bmobhYXRUKO2LmAx3FENj&index=11

2) The Hellendoorn rally around Hellendoorn. 19 and 20 of september
With the ELE Rally one of the biggest rallies in the Netherlands, last year 10 WRC cars where at the start of this rally, with many local ex WRC drivers from the netherlands ( Dennis Kuipers, Van Merksteijn,  Van Eldik,) also an amazing rally, only its in the east of the netherlands, 

Here some footage of the Hellendoorn Rally 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ljt9HaQYus&feature=share&list=PLlBw0zK4DJP5bmobhYXRUKO2LmAx3FENj&index=2

If u want more information or need a stay please let me know, i can help arrange it for you guys!

PS> I will compete in both rallies for sure.

Nice to see the forum is back again!

Now, let's get a real rally simulator put together! I'm almost finished with my studies, and as Portugal has so good economics in the moment... I'll be spending a lot of time at home!

BTW, you guys are welcome to come rallying in Portugal too :P! We have a national event that runs in the WRC Sprint stages, so you can come, do the rally... and see the best way to make that stage into the game hahaha

Cheers dudes

Good to be back.  Let the slaggings begin lol (just kidding)

Hope to see some familiar faces return like Captain Jack
Well, thank you, kindly, young man, lol . .

Rastus, over on our Private Gaming Site mentioned that this forum was back, otherwise Loore would have been spared my scintillating company . .and where would his life and ambitions be without my trusty rapier taking swipes at him, lol . .

Good to be back.  Let the slaggings begin lol (just kidding)

Hope to see some familiar faces return like Captain Jack
Well, thank you, kindly, young man, lol . .

Rastus, over on our Private Gaming Site mentioned that this forum was back, otherwise Loore would have been spared my scintillating company . .and where would his life and ambitions be without my trusty rapier taking swipes at him, lol . .
Loore has missed you just as much as you've missed him Jack :P

JonTucker said:
Is that an aerodynamic feature @ThierryNeuville? ;)
Sometimes when u change a wheel after a puncture  at a long rally stage, u do forgot something in the heat of battle ;-)
But u can call it an aerodynamic feature, also known as secret weapon :D