Jump to content Jump to content

Why I'm not a Beta Tester ?

7 hours ago, Isvneven said:

Please, my form was filled two weeks ago.

Applications finished on the 10th of May so your a bit late and they already have sent codes etc to the chosen people. Seeing we are in July there isn't much time left in it anyway

Thanks guys, since I was a beta tester last year I thought you were going to summon me because I filled out the form last year, I was also busy with a community soup kitchen for needy people and I got the call to be a beta tester, of all ways thanks for replying.

2 hours ago, Isvneven said:

Thanks guys, since I was a beta tester last year I thought you were going to summon me because I filled out the form last year, I was also busy with a community soup kitchen for needy people and I got the call to be a beta tester, of all ways thanks for replying.

yeah you have to sign up each year even if you did it the previous year as terms and conditions can change etc and seeing that EA own codemasters that would have changed from what you signed that previous year

2 hours ago, Isvneven said:

Beta sign up was heavily advertised on this forum, being an active member certainly helps, always signing current Ts&Cs. 7 posts in two years. Thread closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1