Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Trophy/Achievement List Revealed

• RickPhotosphere changed the title to F1 2021 Trophy/Achievement List Revealed
1 minute ago, KNT2011 said:

As someone who doesn't chase trophies for game, curious, how would you get this..

174385629_ScreenShot2021-07-01at20_32_11.png.ad72bc2df6051e9b2b479c6153285ace.png

:classic_blink:

I think that one is the platinum trophy you get on PlayStation for unlocking all the other ones. It won't be on the Xbox list

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

It's ok. Nothing special. The two player career and a few others might be a challenge  If they added a few extra's

• Tyre preserver: Preserve your tyres during a race on a one stop strategy
  • Expert: Complete a 100% race on Expert AI and finish on the podium.
  • Spinner: complete five spins in two laps in a Haas  

• Like 1
  • Social Media & Community Team
11 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

The need to complete a 2-player season to get the Platinum will probably annoy some people.

Trophy Hunters will likely set up groups in order to play together, it's a common thing for Multiplayer Achievements.

I remember once having to arrange a 24 person lobby to get a specific, hard-as-nails Achievement in Forza Motorsport 6 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Trophy Hunters will likely set up groups in order to play together, it's a common thing for Multiplayer Achievements

Oh I know 🙂. But doing an entire 2 player season will take a while even then, depending on how quick the game options allow.

19 hours ago, Chromatic said:

It's ok. Nothing special. The two player career and a few others might be a challenge  If they added a few extra's

• Tyre preserver: Preserve your tyres during a race on a one stop strategy
  • Expert: Complete a 100% race on Expert AI and finish on the podium.
  • Spinner: complete five spins in two laps in a Haas  

The Spinner Achievement would be the easiest to do.. simply choose the Mazepin and you Will see Achievement Unlocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
On 7/3/2021 at 7:55 AM, ReisGoktug said:

No, no, no.. why ?

828100C1-2763-4820-B372-C1B9C2A64606.jpeg

It’s easy to do. I did online races with a friend and we just agreed whoever had pole from a random grid start won the race

8 minutes ago, cpayne32 said:

It’s easy to do. I did online races with a friend and we just agreed whoever had pole from a random grid start won the race

Should be forced to complete this in Ranked with the players with the highest numbers of penalties currently online :classic_tongue:

7 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

Should be forced to complete this in Ranked with the players with the highest numbers of penalties currently online :classic_tongue:

Hehe if that was the case I’d not even bother. Trying to complete a clean race online is like me winning the lottery…. Never going to happen

Really nice to see achievements for winning at Monza for Ferrari or AT and at Silverstone in a British team. Why Alpine are included though. It's not even as if they're British registered. We have a French Grand Prix these days for god sake! And the Honda at Japan achievement is nice too.

Winning at Monza for an Italian team or Silverstone with a British one is one that should be in the game every year really and I'm not sure if it has been. Easy one for them to think of. The game itself should make more of your home race too, shame all we've ever really had is a line from Jeff or a line in an email. Although that's still better than zero I guess. Plus how can you not get excited for Monza if you're in a Ferrari.

As for doing 10 online races cleanly, races with a friend definitely count as I've done some with a friend in 20. So if you know anyone with the game, you can do it that way. Although now that it's just to complete the races, you could always hope to start at the back, wait until everyone has gone through the first turn or 2 and then start your race. From there onwards just hope you don't get caught up in anything.

@PJTierney Is there a particular role within the Codemasters team that comes up with the achievements? I guess it can always be one of those things that gets banded about by people as ideas get thrown around for some of them. Would be nice if we ever got someone from CM in addition to yourself on here to chat about them.

• Like 1
  • Social Media & Community Team

Although I have a lot of experience in getting Achievements, I don't really have any in designing them 😄 

That would be the role of one of the game designers on the team, and Achievements are usually worked on very early in a game's development, once the core features/contents have been figured out.

1 minute ago, 2Pacalypse said:

Another easy Platinum Trophy like every year! 

last year (F1 2020) managed it in 2 days...

Nice. Think this years will take a bit longer than that but let’s see how you do 

26 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Have you done F1 2010? Getting Rank 50 in that took a very long time.

Oh back then I had a PC (playing F1 Games since 1996: Grand Prix 2...)

I had F1 2010, 11, and 13 but I`m not sure about trophies for PC... were there any or is it only a console thing?

Since 2015 i switched to my first console (PS4). 😂

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Have you done F1 2010? Getting Rank 50 in that took a very long time.

Wasn't it called Nifty fifty? I remember it well. It was hard. Mainly because at the time it was 50.000 points needed between each level after level 40 😮 Level 50 was one million I think.  

Edited by Chromatic
  • Like 1