Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

why are the moderators not moderating the forum??

is it too much to ask to have those moderators do there job? the forums an absolute joke just now. If they don't have the time to spend doing what they are supposed too, get new moderators!!!

As fIsince08 said, we are here every day! Just because we don't always post in conversations, that doesn't mean we aren't here.

That's not cool Sam,

I get you're frustrated but the guys who do it because they like doing it are purely volunteers and I don't ask anything of them.

There's a lot to manage in all sections of the forum on top of the spam bots (which we should be rid of soon) so please don't go kicking off at those guys. 

If you've got a problem with something or a question or just want to kick off about something direct it at me, not those guys.

sorry lads, my bad!  I'm just getting uber pizzed with all the spam, i come on and find 20 spam posts and the mods are online and just leave it cluttering up the forum, the arguing (normally its me arguing) surrounding F1 2015 and just the general lack of communication from codies. I apologise for my outburst I'm sure they try there best!

sorry lads, my bad!  I'm just getting uber pizzed with all the spam, i come on and find 20 spam posts and the mods are online and just leave it cluttering up the forum, the arguing (normally its me arguing) surrounding F1 2015 and just the general lack of communication from codies. I apologise for my outburst I'm sure they try there best!
We delete the spam as quickly as we can when we're online, but when there are 15 spam bots it takes some time ;)

Well . .well . .well . . the big guy has left the building . . so what are we to read into this ?
Hopefully this spam attack has nothing to do with @justbiglee reason for leaving.

About the spam, hopefully there will be something new in place to stop the spam bots by the end of next week. No promises but that's what I've been told.

And yeah as f1since08 said, whenever I'm online and I see spam I delete it straight away. It can take time though, but we'll always get rid of it when we see it.

I'm going through it all now deleting the spam and banning the users that make it.

Whenever I'm online I will try and get rid of it, but obviously I can't be here all the time, I do have a life after all!

codies should move to a better forum provider this is a joke, mind you there latest games are a joke too. I wonder who they pizzed off so much it led to this pfft