DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your screenshots

Lol why did you mark my post off topic @porkhammer?
What? Where?

Oh sorry, it must have happened when I tried scrolling down while my slow net tried loading the images, when all I wanted was to look at the latest post. Haha. Sorry, I will replace it with an awesome.

darkdeus said:
Some of my 4k resolution screenshots. The game looks fantastic downsampled from high resolutions. 

How do you manage it? With my PC it just falls down to 45-48 FPS in 4k (i7-5860k, 980 SLI)

Myrvold said:
 With my PC it just falls down to 45-48 FPS in 4k (i7-5860k, 980 SLI)
Just don't say, what in this case is impossible to drive and do screenshots

EddDragn said:
A bug in some of the stages during racing against community delta

Pfft, mate, that's nothing. It apparently took me 1 day, 18 hours and 27 seconds to finish my 1st run on Pikes Peak Mixed xD Ignore the fact there's a 30 minutes limit for it anyway xD

Finally built a newer gaming PC. Now truly appreciating how beautiful this game is at Ultra Setting. Before I had to play game at Low with screen tearing during replay. It's like a had cataract surgery. I think I'll make a Slow-motion movie so I can further appreciate the little things that I missed: motion blur, rocks flying off the tyres, and flames shooting off the exhaust pipes......specs Intel Core i7-6700K Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB MSI GTX 970 AX850 Corsair 750D
Hi-Res here: http://imgur.com/a/nkQgy

1. Well im sad that i cant play this game at higher details but i think its pretty good considering i have a crap AMD dual core processor.

Couldn't resist

@urgaffel did you fix the dust coming up during rain at Finland? 
Can't check as I'm (ironically) on holiday in England.