Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your screenshots

urgaffel said:
That shouldn't be happening, can you elaborate?
I noticed during replays of a daily (pre WW update) that cars were kicking up dust when it was raining on the stage.

urgaffel said:
It should be fixed in that case... Let me know if it's still happening.
I will, just stuck 5500 miles away from my computer and (ironically) about 75 miles away from Codies ;)

Some dirt and snow.

Snaky115 said:
I think i forgot to put something on my car.

Know what? Nevermind...

http://youtu.be/ump0N5yOpkM

urgaffel said:
It should be fixed in that case... Let me know if it's still happening.
@urgaffel It's mainly fixed, but it sometimes kicks up a very small amount of dust, only on very specific "red gravel" parts in Finland. To be more specific, after the series of "chicanes", when you go downhill, there will be a left 5, after which you'll have a small but long black rocky wall on the right side, after which you have right 5 and an uphill straight part. The gravel that does kick up a bit of dust is on the wall part.

ForzaVIDI said:
MG 6R4 @ 1000 Lakes Rally

Body is 15 characters too short.
Have a question. The same orignal blue Metro livery is on steam workship now and also we could seen this in the release video. Does anybody knows, why the livery is not in game? 

You must be from the South @Myrvold ?  I wondered when I saw the Polo in the Irish colours, but then Donagh Kelly's Focus?

Piiiikes that i forgot to upload

Moar Inappropriate Citroen (i just realized CMR05 had a Xsara, not a C4)             

KevM said:
You must be from the South @Myrvold ?  I wondered when I saw the Polo in the Irish colours, but then Donagh Kelly's Focus?
Haha, I'm from Norway :) I'm just testing skins for RACEmotion as he is without a PC atm :)
AFAIK he uses DiRT (RBR earlier) to test out liveries, and show customers/potential customers how it can look :)

httpimagesakamaisteamusercontentcomugc3516437632714976957C46430BF31C352217ACE1C17C7BDFCA2A25EB69                                                                                        httpimagesakamaisteamusercontentcomugc351644290019917243497E77A2FC9C7E087C15FC9EE940CA931AF62C2B                                                                                httpimagesakamaisteamusercontentcomugc3516442900199136695AC64F964548B7CF112802595480824DBCB5DC3F

6e66o said:

It looked like it was modeled by Milestone. 

Anyways, that was a fantastic work getting that facelift appearing.

Darhour said:
6e66o said:

It looked like it was modeled by Milestone. 

Anyways, that was a fantastic work getting that facelift appearing.
awesome, where to get the facelifted Fiesta ?