Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your screenshots

Darhour said:
6e66o said:

It looked like it was modeled by Milestone. 

Anyways, that was a fantastic work getting that facelift appearing.
awesome, where to get the facelifted Fiesta ? 
http://mesa.extra.hu/index.php/en/downloads/dirtrally/268-dirt-m-sport-ott-tanak

Here it is mate

Myrvold said:

I've been looking for that one. Where did you download this?

http://mesa.extra.hu/index.php/en/downloads/dirtrally/268-dirt-m-sport-ott-tanak

Here it is mate
Thanks !

I love the 07 Focus in these colours

Well that didn't go well

Pushing hard to get 3rd in the world on Fourketa Kourva. Pretty good considering all the fastest players have done this stage in various cars.

I put the i20 over on those Welsh logs last night.  Has the Neuville livery.  Quite ironic really... :D

Myrvold said:

I've been looking for that one. Where did you download this?
As StealthSCG said in the post under, he is working on it. I am just the one single lucky tester ATM :)

Race to the Clouds

Pikes Peak Audi quattro S1

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/607224401087263653/6CAE2C4F5B300E32DDD3A8A02EFDAF7B3B800C05/

@CrazyNevada Hey, i love those Welsh shots, what graphics settings are you using, any PP on the pictures?

AHA! i knew it :)

May i ask what?  i was looking at the particle definition on the gravel being kicked up, looks great.

AHA! i knew it :)

May i ask what?  i was looking at the particle definition on the gravel being kicked up, looks great.

I've been editing brightness, contrast, sometimes using a photo filter (cool), also vibrance and saturation.