Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your screenshots

Thanks guys, much appreciated!  :)

Nope wrt PP, straight from the game that is with a little fiddly replay magic to get the angles just right ;) (That said, I'd vote for a dedicated photo mode any day, just sayin'... *hint hint*)

On a side note however, these were taken with everything ramped up to the max (4K/ultra; except MSAA) where my system struggles to keep the game above 35 fps - so not really playable. If I drop a few settings to high and the resolution to 1800p it becomes perfectly enjoyable again fps-wise and doesn't look that much worse tbh.

First three shots are native 4K/max, the remaining two 1800p/high

Codemasters, why car in air??? (Mini first photo) 
It happens often, very often!

Ha3aP said:
Codemasters, why car in air??? (Mini first photo) 
It happens often, very often!

Actually, if you look, it's because much of its weight is on one side. I am cornering really hard. :P
Also visible on second picture.

Its actually too???

How do i post a screen shot from my phone to this thread. I click on the image button. But all its comming up is a blank box so i can type. Wont give me a option ti choose a image.

How do i post a screen shot from my phone to this thread. I click on the image button. But all its comming up is a blank box so i can type. Wont give me a option ti choose a image.
Gotta upload it somewhere.

http://www.imgur.com is fast and smooth and requires no registration. Once you've done that, get the direct link to the image and paste it in that blank box that appears.

Some Sierra action in Wales! The setup felt oversteery enough. Not perfect but it got me through the championship well enough. I shared it with a handful of individuals to hear their thoughts on it.

I really like the Sierra in D4, it feels like it has much more of the "sudden power at high RPM" than it did in D4. The asthmatic-sounding turbo is kinda funky though :D 

I made a real life inspired livery for the Renault for the monthly (sadly couldn't get sponsors like elf, michelin etc.) and then I made a Fiesta R5 livery that looked quite good to me as well so I shot some photos with those.

Edit. Apparently my uploading skills are in line with my DiRT 4 skills. I have an Imgur album with the photos. How can I make them appear on here like for example @Porkhammer has? Thanks in advance.

@Sepponaattori - that^ button. You click on the image in the imgur album and copy the "direct link" from there into that little box shown in my image.

@Snaky115 thanks. I apparently had the wrong link (image link instead of direct link) on that earlier post. Here are the photos.

A couple of snaps from yesterdays daily events:

That specific jump in Wales, in low light, is my favourite section of track when watching replays. The Group B cars look majestic going over it. 

I got a few nice shots on PS4 yesterday while filming for a video. Really liking the NR4 Impreza at the moment. I wish I had a PC so I could get higher quality on these photos.

Some people seem to be accidentally posting RL photos  ;)
Just wow! Now to find out why my D4 doesn't look like that. 
@Porkhammer
Is that cool looking Metro pic at sunset/cloudy or twilight?

Dirt 4 can sure look spectacular! The dust trail is gorgeous @urgaffel