Sign in to follow this  

Show off your screenshots

Every single Focus fan can't live without a shot of its bootlid being opened while driving on a rally stage xD

Spokster said:
Yah, forget it, somehow I can't post any images, too lazy to look it up, I'll edit it later.
Upload your screenshot to imgur, copy the link and post it in the little box with a folded corner that's on the top of your post (5th from right icon)

Love this car, livery and stage  <3 [body too short, porridge, badgers and flannels]

**EDIT: Can't get my image to work, despite me pasting the link into the attach image/file box. 

Try the "direct link" link instead of the other ones from the list to the right that appears right after uploading an image. yo

Try the "direct link" link instead of the other ones from the list to the right that appears right after uploading an image. yo
Tried both of the URL links, and neither of them work, for whatever reason. 
Popped 'em both in the 'attach image' feature on separate occasions, and once I re-post, it just stays as it was after the initial fail. 

Try also uploading an image, then clicking on it so it leads you to a "clean" tab with nothing but the image... copy that link into the Attach image/file thing, then post. Make sure you're not missing any letters from this body feature the forum appears to have.

Update on the situation: When I just press 'Save Comment', nothing happens, but for the post saving with text only. However, when I press the Enter key once I've pasted the image into the attach box, the image shows in my comment for half a second, then promptly packs it's bags and disappears* over the hills!

*tut tut

Add text with the image?                                                  

A-ha! Well, take on me, it worked!

Adding text with the image did indeed solve it. I thought it was just a place to pop the image link, so I was typing text separately in the actual body of the post. Silly me! 

Anyhow, below is the picture I was trying to post earlier, of me giving Wales a good Rogering! (with Clark's glorious livery) 

I like how the Mk2 has a taillight in the rear window, as if it tells you "yo dawg, I heard you like lights - so I put some lights in your window, so you can twinkle while you look out".

I like how the Mk2 has a taillight in the rear window, as if it tells you "yo dawg, I heard you like lights - so I put some lights in your window, so you can twinkle while you look out".
That was the best thing about the game pre-patch, hands down. Forgot to post in the bug thread, "MOAR LITES PLS!", because quite frankly I've been shaken, and I've been sickened by the removal of that extra light. I'm not wearing socks for the rest of the year in protest. 

Tried both of the URL links, and neither of them work, for whatever reason. 
Popped 'em both in the 'attach image' feature on separate occasions, and once I re-post, it just stays as it was after the initial fail. 
Mine does exactly the same.  Sometimes, it gives you a glimmer of false hope when the image flashes onto the forum for a split-second, before disappearing again!! :)

One of my favourite places to shot the machines!!
Really hope that with mouse support we be able to move the camera around a little more (please Codies, please)