Jump to content Jump to content

Hi guys,

I'd like to know what is the read stripe underneath the name of some players, just like the ones with the medal, but without the medal. Moreover, the mos important thing, can someone explain me the reason why, when I challenge those players (the "red striped" ones without medal), my car becomes undriveable?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2021 at 7:30 PM, Johnnydson said:

Hi guys,

I'd like to know what is the read stripe underneath the name of some players, just like the ones with the medal, but without the medal. Moreover, the mos important thing, can someone explain me the reason why, when I challenge those players (the "red striped" ones without medal), my car becomes undriveable?

Thanks in advance

i read before that a while ago the red stripes were available to buy or were a part of a earlier update, i find some red striped racers are vgood and some are just average, ive lost to red striped 5000 racers yet whopped red striped 8000 racers so hard to tell whos good or not - but its nice to beat them lol