Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 UDP Specification

BarryBL

• Codemasters Staff

Hopefully it will be even better now! It will be many of the same people, just wearing different t-shirts. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BlackSanta89 said:

When will the ICD receive an update. Over the past few updates things appear to change, but there hasn't been an update to the documentation. Thanks in advance!

Well, they cannot even get the game out for early access for Champ edition purchasers on PC, so I would not have my hopes high on getting the updated doc out in time or even receive communication regarding the changes/no-changes.

1 minute ago, LonelyRacer said:

Well, they cannot even get the game out for early access for Champ edition purchasers on PC, so I would not have my hopes high on getting the updated doc out in time or even receive communication regarding the changes/no-changes.

Do you mean the UDP spec for F1 2022 that has been out for a while now? Keep in mind, for the 2022 game, all comms are in the EA Answers forum, not here. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/F1-22-UDP-Specification/td-p/11551274

17 minutes ago, cgfdoo said:

Do you mean the UDP spec for F1 2022 that has been out for a while now? Keep in mind, for the 2022 game, all comms are in the EA Answers forum, not here. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/F1-22-UDP-Specification/td-p/11551274

Fully aware of this. I have already few weeks ago implemented all stuff for my Tool. Now I just need to get few of my users to test it + fix the changed trackmaps.

And I still don't have high hopes on having timely communication coming in from EA/CM. They should have sent out the new specs latest yesterday, if there were any changes. It seems there is a much bigger fire on for those early access folks, who have already lost one day from the early access. Such a mess, again.

Edited by LonelyRacer