Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 pre download on Steam

Hey Guys,

I can pre download my deluxe edition of F1 2021 on Steam but it keeps saying after the download that it needs an update. If I press on the update button it keeps saying this and doesn't update. Someone have the same problem or is this normal? Screenshot_4.thumb.png.4cfc62afb6ab447fd9bce69cbae7276d.png

1 minute ago, Martijn5402 said:

Hey Guys,

I can pre download my deluxe edition of F1 2021 on Steam but it keeps saying after the download that it needs an update. If I press on the update button it keeps saying this and doesn't update. Someone have the same problem or is this normal? Screenshot_4.thumb.png.4cfc62afb6ab447fd9bce69cbae7276d.png

Hi
I have the same as you above but the reason is that the game is not out yet and we cannot play it. Most probably the further download of the game + update will happen on July 12 in the evening (CET time) or on July 13 at 0:00 (CET time)(If I am wrong then let @BarryBL or a moderator correct me).
Now we have to be patient.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Martijn5402 said:

Hey Guys,

I can pre download my deluxe edition of F1 2021 on Steam but it keeps saying after the download that it needs an update. If I press on the update button it keeps saying this and doesn't update. Someone have the same problem or is this normal? 

Zrzut ekranu_4.thumb.png.4cfc62afb6ab447fd9bce69cbae7276d.png

Hi, it's not a problem, the game will finish downloading as soon as it's unlocked

Edited by Sasz87PL
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

@BarryBLCan you answer me a question, please. 

The Deluxe Edition will come out at 13th July at exactly 0:00 UK TIME?

If so, i will be able to play here in Brazil 12th July at 21h00 PM.

If someone knows the answer, i would love to know, thx.

Edited by ParadoxAMG53