If you're looking for information, check out the page 1 of this thread
F1 2021 Forum Championship - Season One

Links
Steam Chat: https://s.team/chat/co1WjXTI
Standings: https://cmfc.3110.xyz/

Next race
Australian GP 08/10/2021

6 minutes ago, EpiclySlowCars said:

Watch at half speed... My computer and internet was acting up which caused the the video to double in speed...

After seeing your lap one, you clearly have watched too much of "braking point" story mode 😛

Nah, just kidding ofc, was unlucky that we all had to slow down so much and of all the cars possible you unfortunately found your teammate. Hell i want to be part of the Alfa Romeo teams motorhome talks after the race 👍

I just noticed that the score table is online now - thanks for that!

On a minor note, the leading team should be called Aston Martin Cognizant in F1 2021, not BWT racing point 😄 Also, Renault should be renamed to Alpine F1 team or what it is called now. Maybe, some official page like the one below is helpful, how the teams should be named correctly:

https://www.fia.com/events/fia-formula-one-world-championship/season-2021/british-grand-prix/race-classification

Edited by Schneehase

Will our next forum championship event (Monaco) be held on August 6th? Because if so @BarryBL I would have to pass on my Alfa seat for that single race, as I will miss it due to the holidays 🙄 Just in case more people should be affected by holiday travel in August, I guess you guys would postpone it anyway.

• Administrator
On 8/1/2021 at 12:49 PM, KingHunter12 said:

@BarryBL  can i join this league? i would drive with any team

On 8/2/2021 at 11:13 AM, Malykhin said:

Hi. Enroll me in the reserve. Thanks

@KingHunter12 and @Malykhin I'll add you as reserves, but this week, your team-mates. Take the Alfa seats for a week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/30/2021 at 10:08 PM, Schneehase said:

On a minor note, the leading team should be called Aston Martin Cognizant in F1 2021, not BWT racing point 😄 Also, Renault should be renamed to Alpine F1 team or what it is called now. Maybe, some official page like the one below is helpful, how the teams should be named correctly:

Mentioned this on the chat, but the names will not be changed until I've developed an "alternate name" feature. As there are four seasons of the teams being Renault and Racing Point, I'll keep the display name as so for now

It is rather important to keep the team id the same if I want to develop more statistics, which is my plan 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, KingHunter12 said:

@BarryBL appreciate it man, btw , whom do i have to add to join the lobby this saturday?

Me 🙂 BarryBL on Steam. Also, its today 😛 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Nauval Setyawan - kidzu said:

Hey @BarryBL just wondering if i could play for any team today

Of course. Red Bull seat is yours for keeps if Luca doesn't show up this week.

The race in Monaco was not without problems.
On the first lap, Nauval Setyawan unfolded in front of me - I still did not understand what happened (I apologize if because of me).
On lap 9, I was hit against the wall - broke a wing, drove into the pits (although I was planning on 12-13 laps)
5 laps before the finish line, I caught up with Papa Pirie (he was in the first corner across the track) - I broke a wing ...

Thank you all for the race.

• Like 1

Some real good racing this past race, especially at the front. No major incidents into T1 on race start, which was a pleasant surprise for sure.
I seriously did not expect Monaco GP to go this well for our Team either.

Congratulations to @NUKE05 for the win. Well deserved, fast pace, I could not keep up for long!

• Like 1
On 8/7/2021 at 10:16 AM, Malykhin said:

The race in Monaco was not without problems.
On the first lap, Nauval Setyawan unfolded in front of me - I still did not understand what happened (I apologize if because of me).
On lap 9, I was hit against the wall - broke a wing, drove into the pits (although I was planning on 12-13 laps)
5 laps before the finish line, I caught up with Papa Pirie (he was in the first corner across the track) - I broke a wing ...

Thank you all for the race.

That’s okay 😄

It’s just me being me at monaco. It drives me crazy sometimes. More like majority of the time