Jump to content Jump to content

F1® 2021 | PC Forum Championship | Season 1


Message added by BarryBL,

Information
If you're looking for information, check out the page 1 of this thread
F1 2021 Forum Championship - Season One

Links
Steam Chat: https://s.team/chat/co1WjXTI
Standings: https://cmfc.3110.xyz/

Next race
Australian GP 08/10/2021

 

Recommended Posts

On 8/7/2021 at 10:16 AM, Malykhin said:

The race in Monaco was not without problems.
On the first lap, Nauval Setyawan unfolded in front of me - I still did not understand what happened (I apologize if because of me).
On lap 9, I was hit against the wall - broke a wing, drove into the pits (although I was planning on 12-13 laps)
5 laps before the finish line, I caught up with Papa Pirie (he was in the first corner across the track) - I broke a wing ...

Thank you all for the race.

That’s okay 😄

It’s just me being me at monaco. It drives me crazy sometimes. More like majority of the time

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
12 hours ago, Malykhin said:

Hello. I want to clarify - can I start in the next Grand Prix (Belgium) and for which team?

 

Hey. I've added you to the list of reserves officially as we don't have free spots open according to the roster (see page 1) 🙂 

Just check on the chat when the lobby is starting up and ask if there are any free spots. We'll then instruct you from that point onwards

The points you score will be given to the team you've driven for in that race (and to you, obviously :p)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, UP100 said:

Hey. I've added you to the list of reserves officially as we don't have free spots open according to the roster (see page 1) 🙂 

Just check on the chat when the lobby is starting up and ask if there are any free spots. We'll then instruct you from that point onwards

The points you score will be given to the team you've driven for in that race (and to you, obviously :p)

Thanks. Understood

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reporting back from a (rather short, nightmarish) holiday trip, big thanks to the Alfa Romeo reserve drivers, who scored valuable points for the team! Also, thanks to everyone who has put information / videos about the Monte Carlo GP online, appreciated.

I suppose next race this Friday, or will there by any changes to the shedule that are already known?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting race, unfortunately my live stream failed and I recorded sound only, no video, no clue why sorry. 

A few laps before the end rain set in and sigh, I was not among those who made it to the finish line. Shame since I was penalty free up to that point. Ah well it can be harsh no assists in the wet, but that is that. Congratulations to all who finished the race! Looking forward to the next race.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The pole time was 1.40.7 if I recall correctly? I wonder how you guys pull that off. I worked really hard on the setup for this race, I know the basics of driving (suppose) but I have not the slightest idea where you could find over 2.5 seconds more (uhm, less that is).  @Retentive care to share your setup so I have a chance to learn where you may have found so much time? Cant fathom different ways to drive about this track, i m over the track limits too often already. Feels like my car would lack the 2nd turbo you guys have 😄 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
52 minutes ago, Schneehase said:

@UP100 so according to steam chat, did we now postpone todays forum championships Brazil GP due to @BarryBL being unavailable, or do we have a fun race instead, or do we still race the GP or what will happen? Gotta plan my afternoon somehow, thanks!

Moved the proper race to next week. Hopefully we'll get a fun race going at the normal time! 🙂 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2021 at 12:33 AM, Schneehase said:

The pole time was 1.40.7 if I recall correctly? I wonder how you guys pull that off. I worked really hard on the setup for this race, I know the basics of driving (suppose) but I have not the slightest idea where you could find over 2.5 seconds more (uhm, less that is).  @Retentive care to share your setup so I have a chance to learn where you may have found so much time? Cant fathom different ways to drive about this track, i m over the track limits too often already. Feels like my car would lack the 2nd turbo you guys have 😄 

add me on steam so you can see setups in tt

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, GP2 "fun" race without prior notice 🤣, never driven them F2 cars in a multiplayer race, no setups available either, see here all the fail resulting from it in this broadcast. As a sidenote, these cars are a pain to drive, as they do not shift back when you press the lever, but when they think the rpm is correct to downshift. Basically, you will overshoot every braking zone due to that. Fun...

Sorry for everyone who had to find a way around my spinning car 🥵

 

Edited by Schneehase
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2021 at 12:54 PM, Schneehase said:

So, GP2 "fun" race without prior notice 🤣, never driven them F2 cars in a multiplayer race, no setups available either, see here all the fail resulting from it in this broadcast. As a sidenote, these cars are a pain to drive, as they do not shift back when you press the lever, but when they think the rpm is correct to downshift. Basically, you will overshoot every braking zone due to that. Fun...

Sorry for everyone who had to find a way around my spinning car 🥵

 

Just saw the start of the sprint race... so it was internet issues... I will have that fixed on my end for tomorrow's race!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...