Jump to content Jump to content

7 hours ago, TomAAA said:

I agree, but this was in the 'Suggestions' forum last year too. I don't think any of our suggestions actually get used. Things seem to be getting stripped out of the game rather than added now 

From what I've read they are to introduce this in F1 2022 so said the Head of Codemasters.

On 7/14/2021 at 11:42 AM, TMIllo said:

35% is already in the game, it's the build esports use. So that realistically isn't an issue outside of them making it available for all

Yeah, they should at least make this an option for Online or League racing as it's already there in this years game as they will be using it in the E-Sports coming up!

• 1 month later...

I swear I read somewhere 35% races will be available offline in upcoming patch...,  

im sure codemasters on their first outing with f1 let you choose race distance from 3lap 10% all the way up to 100%.  But that may have been f1 championship edition 

On 9/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, BarryBL said:

I've got some time to get through some of the more popular suggestions. Apologies for the delay. 

In, reported and added for the designers to consider. 

Does this mean it could come to F1 2021 via a patch in the future? Or is it only for F1 2022? 

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Sonic6L said:

Does this mean it could come to F1 2021 via a patch in the future? Or is it only for F1 2022? 

Wouldn't want to confirm or deny anything at this time.

Just now, BarryBL said:

Wouldn't want to confirm or deny anything at this time.

Fair enough bud, here's hoping it comes into '21. 

50% is too short for me to play tactically with pit stops and I don't really have the time to do 100% races. 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:04 PM, BarryBL said:

I've got some time to get through some of the more popular suggestions. Apologies for the delay. 

In, reported and added for the designers to consider. 

Thank you very much for noticing the players request. We are counting on our request to be granted and added to F1 2022 and if possible even F1 2021.

• Like 1

That's true, i'm doing 50% and that's not enough, but 100% is too much ... 😞
Lot of times, IA are doing 2 pit at 50%, but my friend and i could just do 1 pit
Maybe with 75% we'll have to do 2 pit, and we'll not have to play a 100% race (that's too long for us)

I hope they will see your post and do it !

On 9/23/2021 at 3:04 AM, TheTrueAs said:

Lot of times, IA are doing 2 pit at 50%, but my friend and i could just do 1 pit
Maybe with 75% we'll have to do 2 pit, and we'll not have to play a 100% race (that's too long for us)

I am glad that you support my idea.
We have to be patient and wait most likely until the next game. 
I hope that my idea and others are included in F1 2022.

• Like 1
On 9/23/2021 at 3:04 AM, TheTrueAs said:

I think the strategy errors come from something different but that could also get fixed in 75% races.. need to test it finally lol

3 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Or do a 35% and everyone will do one stop and also decrease the chance off the soft runners getting stuck behind the medium runners... 66% race id prefer

Woops

Edited by ScaredDuck

I would like to have the option to scale wear for 25% races and any other distance that gets added as well, even if it means doing a pit stop every 5 laps on a few tracks. Currently, those races can be very boring because the strategy is always S - M.

Edited by Aparow
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 10:14 AM, Aparow said:

I would like to have the option to scale wear for 25% races and any other distance that gets added as well, even if it means doing a pit stop every 5 laps on a few tracks. Currently, those races can be very boring because the strategy is always S - M.

That is a very good observation on your part.

On 9/27/2021 at 10:14 AM, Aparow said:

But you forget that the time while pitting cannot be adjusted. Pitting in a 25% race costs related to a 50 or 100% race a lot more time (in relation), which you can't make up for it on the track with fresh tires. 

Racing needs its time. If you want to have a more realistic race simulation, you have to choose longer race distances. This is the same in other sports games. 

Edited by DonBlanko
  • Agree 1