Jump to content Jump to content

------------------------------------------

On 7/9/2021 at 8:41 PM, Sector4 said:

Might be an issue with licensing but this is badly needed. I don't want to win a title because Bottas didn't let Hamilton through. I also don't want to lose a title because my teammate overtook me and held his position. 

This was in the 2020 game already if I am not mistaken, you can issue team orders by talking to your race engineer?

On 7/9/2021 at 8:41 PM, Sector4 said:

Points for pole, different qualifying format, different scoring system, number of practice sessions, equal cars, mixing up the calendar, reverse grids, double points for last race etc. Maybe be a voting system for rule changes in My Team? Bonus/penalty for doing or not voting for what your engine supplier wants?

Please no. If you insist having this in game, then please make it a player choice, if I wanted to stick with "realistic" rules, or if I wanted to alter them year for year / by chance / by choice or whatever.

May I add another point?

6. Fix the annual Grand Prix dates

Did you ever notice that even if you drive 5 seasons, your Australian GP will always be shown as the "2020 Grand Prix" on all "TV" screens, result lists and such? No matter if you are just driving season 1, 2, or 3 with "myteam"? That is not very immersive and should have been fixed for F1 2020 already.

16 hours ago, Sector4 said:

Amazing how much love the developers put in the NHL games, always great to see details like that.
My biggest hope after the EA takeover, is that the game stays fair but the fluff / immersion parts get cranked up.

• Sector4 changed the title to ------------------------------------------