Jump to content Jump to content

1 minute ago, Gladystonff said:

This year there will be no excuses for Patch Performance, as it's been 9 races.

every game gets a performance patch, last season was a bit of an anomaly considering the season only started when the game was released so took longer to get the required data then approval from the teams and then to release the patch 

Driver performance will be monitored ever every race and related to the Real Season Start apparently. 
Car performance changes may take longer to change but I’m thinking they’ll be majoritively on track this year.  There are a lot of differences this year in comparison to last year though. 
Ferrari have made a step forward. McLaren and Ferrari are the head of the midfield now really.
Racing Point have fallen back since becoming Aston Martin. Alpine have done likewise since changing from Renault. They’re both marginally ahead of Alpha Tauri who are in a world of their own really. 
Red Bull are now ahead of, or at least level with Mercedes now. Last year they were way behind. 
Williams are closer the back of the grid than they were last year and ahead of Haas. Still behind Alfa though. 

I think it’ll be fine as the season started alot earlier than last time around. 

• Agree 2
35 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Driver performance will be monitored ever every race and related to the Real Season Start apparently. 
Car performance changes may take longer to change but I’m thinking they’ll be majoritively on track this year.  There are a lot of differences this year in comparison to last year though. 
Ferrari have made a step forward. McLaren and Ferrari are the head of the midfield now really.
Racing Point have fallen back since becoming Aston Martin. Alpine have done likewise since changing from Renault. They’re both marginally ahead of Alpha Tauri who are in a world of their own really. 
Red Bull are now ahead of, or at least level with Mercedes now. Last year they were way behind. 
Williams are closer the back of the grid than they were last year and ahead of Haas. Still behind Alfa though. 

I think it’ll be fine as the season started alot earlier than last time around. 

Certainly seems to be the plan.

• 4 weeks later...