Jump to content Jump to content

Create your own schedule

I do not recall this being an option available in the game or if this has been suggested before, but in light of the schedule changes that occurred last year and this year, the ability to adjust the season schedule would be a very nice feature. I would very much like to be able to add and/or remove certain tracks to a season schedule, more so in My Team mode. I think I speak for most F1 fans that the Paul Ricard circuit is a complete bore and I would most certainly like to replace that with perhaps Nurburgring or Hockenheim. Thanks

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, heartcell11 said:

I do not recall this being an option available in the game or if this has been suggested before, but in light of the schedule changes that occurred last year and this year, the ability to adjust the season schedule would be a very nice feature. I would very much like to be able to add and/or remove certain tracks to a season schedule, more so in My Team mode. I think I speak for most F1 fans that the Paul Ricard circuit is a complete bore and I would most certainly like to replace that with perhaps Nurburgring or Hockenheim. Thanks

I like the idea of being able to move around tracks in a schedule. For example, opening the season with a track like Brazil or something and then finishing at Silverstone, for example.  I know it's supposed to be based on the real-life schedule as much as possible, but if they can get the sign-off for it, then why not? 

However, the part about Hockenheim/Nurburgring will be trickier as that's a separate request to include tracks that aren't actually on the calendar. That's a request that has been parroted here regularly so is possibly something they'll look into over the coming games. 

I guess the two things are linked as, if you're introducing tracks into a game, then you'll have to put them in a schedule somewhere so it makes sense to have a custom schedule. 

• Like 1

Letting players change the season schedule completely is almost a necessary addition.
It's said that Imola, Portugal and Saudia Arabia will be delivered as free DLC. I saw that Shanghai is available for Time Trial but not for the career modes.

So if they add the new three tracks it would be the best to give us the option to change the whole calendar.