Jump to content Jump to content

Pre load PS4 available

Yeah, mine has now started, only 73GB to go!  For some reason, it thinks there are 23 hours to go on the download which isn't inspiring!  It's flying through currently so I think that's just Sony time being weird.

Kinda more excited now that it feels quite close. 

8 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Yeah, mine has now started, only 73GB to go!  For some reason, it thinks there are 23 hours to go on the download which isn't inspiring!  It's flying through currently so I think that's just Sony time being weird.

Kinda more excited now that it feels quite close. 

I've got 92min on the data to start then 9 hours all data 

It might be internet issues normally for me internet / WiFi goes super slow about 1am (UK time) then picks up again about 5am or if your using PS4 at the time it will slow the download time down 

Gonna close what's running and put it in rest mode for the night hopefully by morning it will be downloaded ready for Tuesday 😊

Mines already dropped down to 3 hours for start and 17 for All Data. It's chugging along at 6.2MB/s currently so i'm expecting it to be fine by some point tomorrow.

Hope yours is all smooth and goes through quickly enough, although with only 9 hours to go at normal speed then i'm thinking you'll be more than ready to start doing laps on Tuesday! 

Can you guys please tell me the coutdown on your console. 

I'm playing on steam, so we just have the "5 days" to official release, nothing associated with the Deluxe edition.

Hope it's come out at 13th 00:00 UK TIME.

I know it's showing 1d and 21h, but just for checking, i think it's around 1d 20:26 min right now.

38 minutes ago, ParadoxAMG53 said:

Can you guys please tell me the coutdown on your console. 

I'm playing on steam, so we just have the "5 days" to official release, nothing associated with the Deluxe edition.

Hope it's come out at 13th 00:00 UK TIME.

I know it's showing 1d and 21h, but just for checking, i think it's around 1d 20:26 min right now.

May be earlier in practice. IIRC in previous years, Steam EUR region unlocks at 00:00 CEST, so 23:00 BST on 12 July (although I'm certain 2020 was available earlier last year) 🙂

AIUI I think it may unlock at 00:00 local time on consoles. But players who order the disc may have it early (usually no more than a day).

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

May be earlier in practice. IIRC in previous years, Steam EUR region unlocks at 00:00 CEST, so 23:00 BST on 12 July (although I'm certain 2020 was available earlier last year) 🙂

AIUI I think it may unlock at 00:00 local time on consoles. But players who order the disc may have it early (usually no more than a day).

It's interesting at the moment, on PS4 the game states it will unlock at 12 noon on Monday however the add-ons display a countdown to 12 midnight, Tuesday. 

I'm sure it will sort itself out once the unlocks happen and people start getting access en masse, but it does seem a little all over the place I can see why there's so much anxiety over it :classic_laugh:

• Agree 1

Mine still says it wel available to play at 12pm. Oh nice I will be able to sleep tonight instead of waiting for the clock to go to midnight.

Edit: The clock changed to midnight 😫

Edited by BelgiumDude