Jump to content Jump to content

Dirt Rally 2.0 stopped working 0x9412ba75 in module 'AudioDevProps2.dll' + 0x1ba75.

Go to solution Solved by Vyper69,

Access violation at address 0x9412ba75 in module 'AudioDevProps2.dll' + 0x1ba75.
AudioDevProps2.dll

The game won't start, worked previously nil issues but stopped working.  Have reinstalled but that didnt help.  Computer is well over minimum specs, it is all AMD. 

Edited by 1slyB
  • 1slyB changed the title to Dirt Rally 2.0 stopped working 0x9412ba75 in module 'AudioDevProps2.dll' + 0x1ba75.
  • Solution

I had the game failing to load with the exact problem. The problem isn't the game files at all the issue is actually a dll that the sonic audio mixer uses for your audio hardware. Disable the sonic studio hardware in the device manager and then rerun the driver installer for it. Instantly resloved my problem and game is running fine again.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Vyper69, that did the trick. I just disabled mine, don't know why it suddenly became a issue. 

I thought in case anyone else has the issue.  It the second option for sound "sound, video and game controllers".  I disabled mine and it worked, no update was available but may try to find a installer and reinstall later.