Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, DANDREWTHOMSON said:

When are the Reviews coming in for the game.

Tomorrow all kinds of reviews are getting release on websites and YouTube. I dont know about the release time, but maybe around 4PM UK or even early then this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Is this an EA thing to keep everything as much under wraps as possible? In the past by now I knew almost everything there is to know about the game.

No. The review embargo is usually lifted on release week. Besides, we do know a lot about the game, I'm puzzled as to know what more you could possibly need? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, magpieracer48 said:

No. The review embargo is usually lifted on release week. Besides, we do know a lot about the game, I'm puzzled as to know what more you could possibly need? 

Well in former years all the youtubers already started their careers for days now, they were allowed to show everything. We really didn't get much info about the game at all. The review embargo is normal but having seen almost no footage by youtubers is new to the F1 series.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Well in former years all the youtubers already started their careers for days now, they were allowed to show everything. We really didn't get much info about the game at all. The review embargo is normal but having seen almost no footage by youtubers is new to the F1 series.

I’ve looked back at the dates for last year and it looks like the embargo lifted the day before the release of the Deluxe Edition (Schumacher Edition for F1 2020), so it is the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

Well in former years all the youtubers already started their careers for days now, they were allowed to show everything. We really didn't get much info about the game at all. The review embargo is normal but having seen almost no footage by youtubers is new to the F1 series.

Incorrect. Check again. 🤨

 

They've been able to show bits here and there already. Arguably more so than in previous years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, magpieracer48 said:

Incorrect. Check again. 🤨

 

They've been able to show bits here and there already. Arguably more so than in previous years. 

Whatever. All the other years youtubers were already streaming the final build for days. Now we only got footage of the early build and Braking Point from the final build. I know because based on that footage I always preordered. Now I pre ordered based on Braking Point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Whatever. All the other years youtubers were already streaming the final build for days. Now we only got footage of the early build and Braking Point from the final build. I know because based on that footage I always preordered. Now I pre ordered based on Braking Point.

They weren't though. Aarava onky started uploading MyTeam career videos on the day of F1 2020s release. Either way, embargo lifts today, like later on, we'll start seeing some videos, the main F1 YouTubers will likely have content for today and tomorrow ready to go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • PJTierney changed the title to F1 2021 Reviews
  • Social Media & Community Team

Reviews have started going live, content creators too. You guys can go dig them out for yourselves (I haven't read any yet). 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...