Jump to content Jump to content

Hello i have a problem with changing my language on the f1 game. There is an option to change this but it wont work. Im dutch and the game keeps giving me dutch audio in for example breaking point or victory radio calls. Also i cant find a option to change the text language. Can someone please help me with this problem.

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.

Many thanks

Barry

8 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.

Many thanks

Barry

• A detailed description of the issue.

Hello i have a problem with changing my language on the f1 game. There is an option to change this but it wont work. Im dutch and the game keeps giving me dutch audio in for example breaking point or victory radio calls. Also i cant find a option to change the text language. Can someone please help me with this problem.

• Report Code

JKJJ-TXBT-MJTG-BASC

• Platform?

Playstation 5

• Game-mode?

Everything that has to do with the audio language for example breaking point and victory radio calls.

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

Not online

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

Not online

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

I Have changed the setting in the menu to english please view the picture. 

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

Yes

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

VIctory radio call for example just go to the menu and select one then preview the sound and it keeps saying it in dutch.

Also in breaking point the intro clip is instantly in dutch.

I hope this is enough information.

16260915802024399658070795813822.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ranger77Ice said:

Hello i have a problem with changing my language on the f1 game. There is an option to change this but it wont work. Im dutch and the game keeps giving me dutch audio in for example breaking point or victory radio calls. Also i cant find a option to change the text language. Can someone please help me with this problem.

• Report Code

JKJJ-TXBT-MJTG-BASC

• Platform?

Playstation 5

• Game-mode?

Everything that has to do with the audio language for example breaking point and victory radio calls.

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

Not online

Not online

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

Yes

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

VIctory radio call for example just go to the menu and select one then preview the sound and it keeps saying it in dutch.

Maybe a suggestion is to just add a option like fifa were you can change your language when the game starts up.

56 minutes ago, Ranger77Ice said:

• Report Code

JKJJ-TXBT-MJTG-BASC

• Platform?

Playstation 5

• Game-mode?

Not online

Not online

Yes

I have an update on the problem. On grandprix mode it does work in english. And if you finnish a race in braking point you get the results in english. But the cutscenes after that in dutch which is very frustating.

• Administrator
Just now, Ranger77Ice said:

I have an update on the problem. On grandprix mode it does work in english. And if you finnish a race in braking point you get the results in english. But the cutscenes after that in dutch which is very frustating.

What happens if you start a new save file? Have the cutscenes changed then?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Can you also try changing the language of your console, re-booting the game and see if it now changes.

Yeah if i change the language of my console it probaly will change but i dont want to do that i just want to change the ingame language.

But ill take a look.

Edited by Ranger77Ice
2 minutes ago, Gallearsc said:

Is game available to play now? 

For me yes. Its weird yesterday it said 12 hours. And when i looked today it said it again but i tried to start it and it just started up. Just try to click on the timer and see what happens.

I want to report the same problem. Playing on PC. I switched the language from Dutch to English for the Braking Point mode, but nothing changes.
Cutscenes are staying in Dutch i believe and the commentary is English, which is correct.

edit: *sometimes it seems commentary and cutscenes (podium celebrations) the languages are mixed. Really weird.

Edited by Heinos

I have the same problem. After some switching in the console settings I managed to get everything in English, but today all spoken audio in the cutscenes is completely gone, no matter which setting combination I use.