Jump to content Jump to content

MyTeam - Custom Season


Recommended Posts

Hi!

I was watching some video on YouTube about MyTeam in 2021, but I noticed that the 3 people I watched they all chose the "Full Calendar" option at the beginning.

So, as an heavy "Custom Season" user, are in this option any changes or is it the same of last year?

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pspps1 said:

Hi!

I was watching some video on YouTube about MyTeam in 2021, but I noticed that the 3 people I watched they all chose the "Full Calendar" option at the beginning.

So, as an heavy "Custom Season" user, are in this option any changes or is it the same of last year?

Thank you

Almost looked like they intentionally trying to not show you that, for something as intriguing as the word "Custom Season" it's kinda sus that all three of them didn't even mention its existence LOL

Edited by DRTApophis
Link to post
Share on other sites

So - if you guys are interested to watch "myteam" career mode in lengthy live sessions streamed in the evenings, I am fancy starting a new playthrough. Feel free to request what you want to see 😄 will not be another F1 Alonso Alpine like below though, because they will be in the game already...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Schneehase said:

So - if you guys are interested to watch "myteam" career mode in lengthy live sessions streamed in the evenings, I am fancy starting a new playthrough. Feel free to request what you want to see 😄 will not be another F1 Alonso Alpine like below though, because they will be in the game already...

The Return of The Mal

Pastor buys a fresh F1 seat, must use a broken wheel or controller. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Schneehase said:

So - if you guys are interested to watch "myteam" career mode in lengthy live sessions streamed in the evenings, I am fancy starting a new playthrough. Feel free to request what you want to see 😄 will not be another F1 Alonso Alpine like below though, because they will be in the game already...

So it's literally already out for the Deluxe pre-order players worldwide huh? But I would assume podium pass should not yet be available until it's official release date, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DRTApophis said:

So it's literally already out for the Deluxe pre-order players worldwide huh? But I would assume podium pass should not yet be available until it's official release date, right?

I'm showing 6 hours on PS4 which is a little disappointing since it was showing noon this morning. Someone has fixed their mistake, fair enough, it's the time I was expecting anyway. 

And GT Sport has put up Monza and Austria GT races for it's weekly selection which is very clever on their part. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DRTApophis said:

So it's literally already out for the Deluxe pre-order players worldwide huh? But I would assume podium pass should not yet be available until it's official release date, right?

Podium pass is out, but you can not buy or use pitcoins until tonight, as you will get kicked out of the game (happened to me)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...