Jump to content Jump to content

early access livestream @Schneehase TV

Hi all,

I am streaming my early access F1 2021 right now, nothing special yet, only getting used to the new game setting up controls, time trial and the likes, if you still want to watch I am live here:

Der Schneehase - YouTube

Leave a comment in this thread if you want to see anything special, I will see what I can do 😄 

32 minutes ago, Sadler said:

Could you have a look at the live season start and how it works? Can we use a real driver and continue their career?

Just tried. You are replacing one of the real drivers as it seems. Oddly enough, it doesnt seem to take the results of race 1 this season, probably because that course was not driven at all, or there is something i did not get right when setting it up.

I had it on in the background while doing other things and it was an intriguing watch from the bits I saw. 
Didn’t look like an easy race particularly after the spin but I liked that you didn’t use flashbacks at the start when the wing damage came in, nor the spin near the end. I like the AI is set at quite a challenging rate for an early season start, be good to see the growth throughout the season. I was also a big fan of the way you sent Russell spinning like he was on the teacups at a fairground ride (I thought it was his fault though). 
Intrigued to see where Pastor goes from here. 

3 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

but I liked that you didn’t use flashbacks at the start when the wing damage came in, nor the spin near the end

Never use flashbacks, i am streaming my races to ensure I only have a single shot, like IRL 🙂

5 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I like the AI is set at quite a challenging rate for an early season start

90% AI, yeah is a bit high for me with the Renault engines and given the "new" game and that I have no car setups present, but i hope to grow into it, somehow

7 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I was also a big fan of the way you sent Russell spinning like he was on the teacups at a fairground ride (I thought it was his fault though)

Yup he did that by himself, he was a bit too far back on the inside corner, just kept my line and that worked out well 😛

8 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Intrigued to see where Pastor goes from here. 

Could turn it into a blog like the Alonso series, could be fun 😛 since he is quite a character IRL - not sure i can pull that off though

Thank you so much for your feedback 👍 appreciated!

1 minute ago, Schneehase said:

90% AI, yeah is a bit high for me with the Renault engines and given the "new" game and that I have no car setups present, but i hope to grow into it, somehow 

I was at 100AI last year and I started this one and felt confident to do a few races in Grand Prix to ease myself in and then they promptly wiped the floor with me… So, I’ve lowered it to see how much I need to improve before I start a MyTeam save and I think I’m now back at 80ish currently so heavy improvement needed.  90 is a challenging starter target so kudos for sticking with that! 
I imagine you’ll struggle for the first few races but suddenly it’ll click when you get the setups working for you and you’ll be back in the mix. 🏎️

5 minutes ago, Schneehase said:

Uhm i think 35-240-95 or close, may depend on your monitor settings though.

Will have a look, never been able to get this looking quite right on 2020. 

Some areas of the helmets, sometimes also the cars, seem to have an additional "layer" sort of, which is influencing your color setting - i think on the helmet i had to go a bit lighter, like 105 or 110 instead of 90 to 100ish. On the suit i think i started with 90 first, and set that up a little later - 100 maybe. I ll try and include it in my upcoming youtube video for you to check out.

8 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

The one I had from last year is the closest I got but again it just never felt quite right, it may be that the car texture just can't pull off the colour properly. 

Try saturation 240 and lower the luminance somewhat, around 100 maybe?

PS: Schneehase live TV featuring Maldonado @ Team Lotus Renault / myteam next episode live in a few minutes 🙂 link below in my signature