Jump to content Jump to content

• Administrator

Let me get one together for you on the forums. We have one available. 

I thin 'burn your eyes away' is a stretch, but I'll get a option.

7 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Let me get one together for you on the forums. We have one available. 

I thin 'burn your eyes away' is a stretch, but I'll get a option.

Just to be clear Barry we are talking about in the 2021 game, not on the game forum. With modern HDR tvs  it is intensely bright in game, it does hurt eyes in this new white game menu, a 'dark mode' option is really needed

Edited by TomAAA
  • Administrator
14 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

Just to be clear Barry we are talking about in the 2021 game, not on the game forum. With modern HDR tvs  it is intensely bright in game, it does hurt eyes in this new white game menu, a 'dark mode' option is really needed

Ohhhh okay, sorry, my bad. 100% thought that was a forum thing, I can change that no problem. (I was a little concerned, I don't think you have our white theme yet on the forums)

Gotcha. Any images you can send over and I'll as a suggestion.

Please please! Played the game for 5 minutes and have to switch back to F1 2020. The white background of the in game menus of 2021 are blinding me!

Dark mode can not come fast enough.

(Created an account for the forums just to post this) HELP!

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Ohhhh okay, sorry, my bad. 100% thought that was a forum thing, I can change that no problem. (I was a little concerned, I don't think you have our white theme yet on the forums)

Would be too many screenshots that wouldn't really convey it. Basically the 'theme' or 'skin' of the game this year is white, so the title menu is white as are all sub menus and in game menu. With it being a white this year it means on HDR screens it is nuclear brightness due to a solid colour like white, even on my professionally calibrated screen. It illuminates the house almost!

So when navigating or transition back and forward it is actually painful on eyes, especially as you play longer going in and out of races. 

Either the white theme needs turned darker or more grey or and option for a 'dark mode' would be beneficial 

Edited by TomAAA
37 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Understood, I've mentioned it to the developers and I'll get this added as a suggestion 

There's an alternative already in some parts of the game, which would look just as nice as the white

E6L467QXEAM7F-s.thumb.jpg.f53d4c54e01b3d3c64a322dc8bc536c6.jpg

23 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hello Barry, I've report a relevant issue here: 

It seems that currently the in-game HDR is not working properly with the Set-up and Leaderboard screens and so a white background is really realy bad. Please kindly bring the issues to the devs. Thank you.