Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] Low quality textures on "TAA and FidelityFX Upscaling"

• A detailed description of the issue.

When I change my Anti-Aliasing setting on Video Mode section of the settings, all in-game textures becomes low quality and noisy including the TV screen on Breaking Point lobby, engineer clothing and car textures while in the garage. Antialiasing option set to "Off" and "Only TAA" are working normally but "TAA and FidelityFX" option seems to be bugged for me.

• Report Code

PPMS-VCHK-CPGV-KAHE

• Platform?

Windows - Steam - PC

• Game-mode?

Braking Point - Time Trial (Possibly every mode out there)

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried?

Changing the Anti-Aliasing to TAA or off gets rid of the bad textures but this is simply a bug which wasn't in the game in F1 2020.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party.

Attached 3 screenshots from garage which the problem is clear. While AntiAliasing is off(AAoff.png) and only TAA is enabled without Dynamic Resolution(only TAA.png) everything looks normal other than item corners which is normal. But in TAA and FidelityFX, everything becomes noisy and low textured.

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

My video settings are at the maximum possible. Ultra preset gives everything but the AntiAliasing to the maximum. When I put it on TAA and FidelityFX settings this happens. Also the resolution is 1920x1080, and my graphics card is GTX 1070.

AAoff.png

only TAA.png

fidelityFX.png

Edited by Des0xyN
Added [PC] flair to the title.
  • Des0xyN changed the title to [PC] Low quality textures on "TAA and FidelityFX Upscaling"