Jump to content Jump to content

Two Player Career: Equal Performance only?

I had the same issue but this worked for me 🙂

There is an official workaround from Codies: Host of the two-player career should go to: Multiplayer > Social Play > Create Custom Game > Choose 'No (Open)' Lobby > Settings > Lobby Options Change car category > F1 2021, then change car performance: realistic Exit to main menu Host loads back to their 2P career

Recommended by BarryBL

• Agree 1
On 7/13/2021 at 2:19 AM, Hertacles said:

Just started playing two player career with a friend and the performance mode for cars is set to equal, so there is no difference between the Mercedes and Alpha Tauri cars and drivers results are basically random. Is this a bug or something I missed in settings? I looked all over couldn’t find it.

I had the same issue but this worked for me 🙂

There is an official workaround from Codies: Host of the two-player career should go to: Multiplayer > Social Play > Create Custom Game > Choose 'No (Open)' Lobby > Settings > Lobby Options Change car category > F1 2021, then change car performance: realistic Exit to main menu Host loads back to their 2P career

Recommended by BarryBL

On 7/23/2021 at 9:11 AM, morrisseyviva99 said:

I have the same issue. We also have the issue of having to sit through quali 2 and 3 even though both players have been eliminated. Please fix this. Spent over £135 on two copies, plus podium pass for this. Playing on xbox one console. 

The equal performance on expert bug is absolutely ridiculous. Needs sorting ASAP. Not playable in the state it is in. 

Thanks.

I have also had this and i have had a bug where if you get knocked out it messes up the positions like at the start kimi is in 5th but it says on the screen he is in 1st and then we get one lap and the race ends. and bottom ten which includes us no matter where we are get dnfed

2 hours ago, cHURCH805 said:

I have also had this and i have had a bug where if you get knocked out it messes up the positions like at the start kimi is in 5th but it says on the screen he is in 1st and then we get one lap and the race ends. and bottom ten which includes us no matter where we are get dnfed

Out of interest did your 1.04 patch fix equal performance. Me and my brother haven't tried two player since we found the bug. Wasn't sure if the patch had fixed this issue or not? Yeah I'm suprised with the amount I've found. Even the fish dropping and going laggy randomly during races. Or certain corners In f2 they take so slow they're basically crawling round. 

20 hours ago, morrisseyviva99 said:

Out of interest did your 1.04 patch fix equal performance. Me and my brother haven't tried two player since we found the bug. Wasn't sure if the patch had fixed this issue or not? Yeah I'm suprised with the amount I've found. Even the fish dropping and going laggy randomly during races. Or certain corners In f2 they take so slow they're basically crawling round. 

nop not yet, my firend has to keep going out of lobby changing his causual to expert then back in,