Jump to content Jump to content

Car setups don't save properly

sqdstr

Every time I do a custom event, when I set up the car, save it, then drive the stage, and then when I load the setup for the next runs, it doesn't set all things right like how I saved them. Most of the time my gears are set completely wrong and my diffs now as well.
Anyone else getting such problems?

Rig:
Asus Maximus VII Impact Z97
Intel i5-4690K
EVGA GTX 980 Ti
G.Skill TridentX 2400MHz 16GB
Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500GB
WD Red 5TB HDD

Windows 10

Game settings:
Everything on Ultra, advanced blending off
Resolution 3840x2160
I have had some that seem way off but people tell me that it is from loading a gravel setup on Tarmac and the tuning range (scope?) being different from Tarmac vs. Gravel which results in the sliders being all over the place. I think that they are right in that it was responsible for some early confusion on my part when I had few setups saved and wanted to adapt a good setup to the next course. 

The thing is, since then I have had a few times that my setup seemed way off without me changing it. I am hesitant to say that I am 100% sure after being wrong before but I swear they have been altered by the game at times. I check them every time I change settings now, and sometimes I find sliders set where I sincerely doubt I left them. I would have to screenshot them all to be absolutely positive, and I am not about to do that.

Life is full of mysteries..

Archived