Jump to content Jump to content

Thrustmaster Force Feedback Issue Master Thread

Posted (edited)

T500 no FFB at all.

Report Code N/A

Windows 10 21H1 Steam

Aorus Master X570 Motherboard, Ryzen 9 5900X RTX 3090

Time Trial

Altered all settings in game, disconnected and reconnected wheel. Tried previous game, which works flawlessly.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Aarrggghhhh
3 minutes ago, Aarrggghhhh said:

T500 no FFB at all.

Report Code N/A

Windows 10 21H1 Steam

Aorus Master X570 Motherboard, Ryzen 9 5900X RTX 3090

Time Trial

Altered all settings in game, disconnected and reconnected wheel. Tried previous game, which works flawlessly.

DxDiag.txt 116.63 kB · 0 downloads

The report code is found in every session by pausing the game. For crashes with EGO Dumper the report code is in the crashdump. Please read the basic troubleshooting.

F1® 2021 | Basic Troubleshooting - Support - Codemasters Community

21 hours ago, Aarrggghhhh said:

T500RS FFB is not working at all in game. Works fine in F1 2020. I have tried different settings in game, and the wheel control panel.

21 hours ago, smalls048 said:

Same problem with TMX

make sure you have latest drivers and firmware on your wheelbases, do system restarts between old driver uninstall and new driver install 

its mentioned in the supported controllers thread

if these dont fix the issue then post a full bug report with all the info asked for 

out of date drivers and firmware will cause no ffb due to the new api thrustmaster implemented in it's latest drivers and this game 

Also try pausing and then unpausing while out on track or go to in game ffb settings make a change to say overall strength then save 

dont alt+tab either when playin

Edited by cearp8858
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

F33i contains AGESA ComboV2 1.2.0.1A which has the USB2 fix backported from AGESA ComboV2 1.2.0.2. I see no reason to update my BIOS when my PC is running fine, and FFB is working fine in every other title.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Aarrggghhhh said:

F33i contains AGESA ComboV2 1.2.0.1A which has the USB2 fix backported from AGESA ComboV2 1.2.0.2. I see no reason to update my BIOS when my PC is running fine, and FFB is working fine in every other title.

I am glad you know the reason why you run the F33i. I accept your argument.

Please detail how you have the wheel connected and other USB peripherals.

4 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

I am glad you know the reason why you run the F33i. I accept your argument.

Please detail how you have the wheel connected and other USB peripherals.

I have the wheel connected to the front USB3 port of my case, which is connected to a USB3 header on the motherboard. I have tried it in both USB3 and USB2 ports, same result.

Mines a bit more complicated as i'm running a few things that could cause problems but im 99% those arent the issue.

Report Code:SGPR-JRKR-RRCS-GVHE

Windows 11 Dev Build Steam

Asus TUF B450 Motherboard, Ryzen 5 2600, GTX1660 Super

Grand Prix, and Time Trial, i  havent tested others

Messed with controller profile etc. Old game works perfectly, installed brand new drivers.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, smalls048 said:

Game works, but still no force feedback, ive done exactly has @cearp8858 suggested with no success, not sure what more i can do to be honest.

So try pausing and then unpausing while out on track or go to in game ffb settings make a change to say overall strength then save 

dont alt+tab either when playing

Edited by cearp8858
  • Agree 1

The dont alt+tab worked for me. Cheers. Its good that it works, but maybe a way to make it less temperamental needs to be worked on.

Edited by smalls048

The alt tab solution is meh, I mean, it should be fixed, I don't want to unplug the wheel every time, if I do a stream, of course maybe I'm gonna change to OBS... Why we've tested the beta?

• Agree 1
  • BarryBL changed the title to Thrustmaster Force Feedback Issue Master Thread
  • steviejay69 changed the title to Thrustmaster Wheels No Force Feedback
  • BarryBL pinned this topic
  • BarryBL locked this topic
  • BarryBL unpinned this topic