Jump to content Jump to content

Thrustmaster Force Feedback Issue Master Thread

• Administrator

Temporarily locking this issue, as we are splitting this as there are a number of separate issues in this topic. Will update shortly.

7 hours ago, AtlAntA said:

Hi,

Somehow the game is not running in exclusive full screen. So some apps are allowed to 'take' the foreground. This wasnt the case with f1 2020 which i played with the lates (58) FW on my TX servo base. I noticed this behaviour when some notifications came in. Perhaps you arent seeing these bugs in testing because you are running clean win10 installations. 

I have to add that a reinstall of the FW and the drivers did fix this. Which doesnt really make sense tbh. The game still doesnt run in exclusive fullscreen which makes it possible for win10 notifications pop-up in the bottom right of the screen. My guess is that these 2 issue's might be related. 

The game specifies 1709 as the minimum version.

Some driver models are not supported unless you run 2004 or higher. I would like to see this minimum recommendation changed. Only 2004 and newer are in support still anyway.

I did a clean install of 21H1 for the game. You could be right. I'm not going to install an old version of Windows to test it! 🙂

• BarryBL unpinned this topic