Jump to content Jump to content

Xbox - Disconnection in Lobbies in Online modes

I made sure all my Ports are open (couldnt open Port 53 as its reserved), my NAT is on Open and UPNP is turned on aswell. I can still connect to pretty much every lobby (apart from 1 where i gotten the WS10047 Error Code), but keep on either getting kicked from the lobby, or getting seperated and beeing in a lobby by my own. It doesnt matter if i host or not (if i host i get seperated from the rest of the lobby and drive my own race while the other race continues with me beeing disconnected). I tried everything from restarting my router, reinstalling game, restarting xbox multiple times, removing my account and adding it back. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Codemasters Staff

We are investigating this issue now. Please continue to post here with a full set of bug information, including report codes and videos if possible. This will help us to track down what is happening. Thanks.

4 hours ago, T1mp1e said:

Ik dacht dat ik de enige was haha

Instead of responding in Dutch give them a clear overview such as the report code they are asking for. In the end we want to get this fixed, no?

Hi, I’m experiencing this problem as well. 

I join a multiplayer lobby, and after maximum 2 minutes I get kicked out. This also happens when I play 2 player career mode with a friend. In both cases you need to be online of course. 

• A detailed description of the issue: 
    I join a multiplayer lobby, and after maximum 1minute a message shows up at the bottom of the screen saying migrating host, and then all the messages of players in the lobby leaving, and you’re left with a session full of AI drivers.             This also happens when I play 2 player career mode with a friend. In both cases you need to be online of course. After a minute maximum you get a lost connection message. 
  • Report Code: I don’t get shown a report code unfortunately 
  • Platform: XBOX Series X
  • Game-mode: Online/Multiplayer and 2 player career mode 
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? It varies from 2 players to a maximum of 20. It doesn’t make a difference if I’m with 20 or 8 for instance.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? NO
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Hard reset of my xbox and reinstalling my game, resetting router. 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. Videos of the problem can be seen above with other players 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. You join any online session, and after a minute everyone leaves, and you are in the lobby on your own. 
Edited by SLRDylan
To fill in the form
  • Like 1

I also have the same problem,

I live in the netherlands. 

Platform: Xbox one S

I can join a online lobby and sometimes even do the start or a bit of quali but after 30 seconds- 60 seconds everbody leaves(and the game says there are not enough people in the lobby). My internet is fine on every game. i have wirred signal and opend a lot of ports because employees of codemasters asked me to do. And already reinstalled the game twice and reseted my router, but nothing helped. It happens in every kind of lobby. And i got the deluxe edition for nothing!!!

The fauld code: cant find it (look at the screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/3c31915684ec70629b46860ad8541733

On 7/13/2021 at 10:42 PM, RedDevilKT said:

Same as above, report codes please.

I also have the same problem. Me and/or my friend are disconnected after a short period of time and the code W0052 appeared on the screen. Report code GAPP RASX THDR GTEG. Thanx for the help.

23 hours ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

Here are some extra things to try, or additional info that might help work out what is going on here:

• Please could you confirm what NAT type your Xbox reports when checking your internet connection in the dashboard?
  • If not already enabled, please turn on uPnP on your router to see if that improves connectivity (even just as a brief test to confirm if this helps).
  • If enabling uPnP resolves the issue, then try disabling it again and forwarding the ports listed here to see if that works.

Thanks.

NAT type is open

uPnP was already enabled aNd port 3074 is already enabled automatically on my xbox

13 hours ago, SLRDylan said:

Hi, I’m experiencing this problem as well. 

I join a multiplayer lobby, and after maximum 2 minutes I get kicked out. This also happens when I play 2 player career mode with a friend. In both cases you need to be online of course. 

• A detailed description of the issue: 
    I join a multiplayer lobby, and after maximum 1minute a message shows up at the bottom of the screen saying migrating host, and then all the messages of players in the lobby leaving, and you’re left with a session full of AI drivers.             This also happens when I play 2 player career mode with a friend. In both cases you need to be online of course. After a minute maximum you get a lost connection message. 
  • Report Code: I don’t get shown a report code unfortunately 
  • Platform: XBOX Series X
  • Game-mode: Online/Multiplayer and 2 player career mode 
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? It varies from 2 players to a maximum of 20. It doesn’t make a difference if I’m with 20 or 8 for instance.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? NO
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Hard reset of my xbox and reinstalling my game, resetting router. 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. Videos of the problem can be seen above with other players 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. You join any online session, and after a minute everyone leaves, and you are in the lobby on your own. 

Its in your settings/ game options

15 minutes ago, OwnMasterMad said:

Its in your settings/ game options

For one youre not an employee or in any way affiliated with this game or support section so why would u make this statement? Considering the amount of people that are reporting this issue, without any clear and easy solution given by Codemasters, it’s more than just a setting or in-game option. It surely will be fixed but the amount of time it will take will make the fix and our wait worth it or not. Don’t downplay our problem when you  don’t know how much time we wasted on trying to make the game work.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, PerfektOne said:

For one youre not an employee or in any way affiliated with this game or support section so why would u make this statement? Considering the amount of people that are reporting this issue, without any clear and easy solution given by Codemasters, it’s more than just a setting or in-game option. It surely will be fixed but the amount of time it will take will make the fix and our wait worth it or not. Don’t downplay our problem when you  don’t know how much time we wasted on trying to make the game work.

Calm down bro, he was just pointing out where you can find the report code which is in the bottom left corner in the pause screen which could also be called settings/game options

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Itsmijderobin said:

Calm down bro, he was just pointing out where you can find the report code which is in the bottom left corner in the pause screen which could also be called settings/game options

I stand corrected, I apologize.

• Like 1

Hello

I have an XBOX ONE SERIES X I'k trying to take part to the weekly event and every time I join a lobby just a few seconds before the race starts Xbox Live connection drops and I have to wait another hour.

I've already opened all the ports in my router but nothing has changed.

I have no error code. 

The only message is that "I need to be connected to Xbox Live" but I' am !!!!

I bought f1 2021 yesterday and started playing it in the morning, around  2 - 3 pm I stopped playing. Az 8 pm I wanted to play with my friend and we soon realized that nothing related to multiplayer works. Social play does not let us join lobbies, it only gives us an error message, coop gives us an error message saying: sign into xbox live (altough we are in a party and every other game works), ranked throws us into empty lobbies. We are located in Hungary, I asked around and others from different countries do not experience this problem.  What can be down to solve this problem?

I have had this issue at hand

•ireland 

°xbox series x

°nat type open 

° report code: CXHJ-CAXD-ADTJ-GTJG

°upnp isn't enabled(no clue what it is) but from people I seen having it on hasn't helped

•I have good connection In wifi tests and green bar in game 

Clarity would be greatly appreciated because 70 quid for a game with a online like this is a shambles 

Edited by Kavodrifts
2 hours ago, flappershlapper said:

I too am getting the same problem, then when I do get into an online game it kicks me out mid lap by migrating host. 

You too? Last time I played almost everyone 'left' the server and it got stuck on an eternal loading screen (waiting for the other 3 that remained). I literary can't play multiplayer it's infuriating and other games (includeing former f1 games) work. I think it has to do with the "checking privilages" pop up that should happen when the game communicates with online services, but it does not, last time it let me into a game it popped up (on the top left corner). I think that's the issue. 

Same issue for me on series X. Can't join any servers.

Also this will be a bit of a rant but why the hell is it not possible to filter by corner cutting or damage? Seems to be a very basic feature to implement since some filters are already available...

1 minute ago, levosz123 said:

Same issue for me on series X. Can't join any servers.

Also this will be a bit of a rant but why the hell is it not possible to filter by corner cutting or damage? Seems to be a very basic feature to implement since some filters are already available...

I am on series x as well, Coop does not work either, it literally does not allow us to be in one lobby, because as soon as I left he could join the lobby. I paid 60 euros for this game, and if this stands I am considering getting my money Back. Codemasters, that 60 euros are not only for the game but the functioning services as well. As for your complaint it is completely justfied, it is a Basic feature. I don't know if our issue is regional, or not, where are you located? 

2 minutes ago, Drekko0823 said:

I am on series x as well, Coop does not work either, it literally does not allow us to be in one lobby, because as soon as I left he could join the lobby. I paid 60 euros for this game, and if this stands I am considering getting my money Back. Codemasters, that 60 euros are not only for the game but the functioning services as well. As for your complaint it is completely justfied, it is a Basic feature. I don't know if our issue is regional, or not, where are you located? 

Same here. A bit disappointed, though i understand it just launched so hopefully it gets fixed ASAP. Still there are a bunch of issues that indicates the game wasn't tested properly (i.e. i can't bind buttons on my wheel for some reason, FFB stops halfway into a race, and now the connection issues...)

Located in Slovakia

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

FYI Im on Xbox one S

Keep getting kicked within minutes of joining any lobbies. Sometimes I dont even get into the lobby. When I get kicked it shows itself by everyone else in the lobby leaving the session except for me. This has happened whilst I was in a party with the people in the lobby and they only saw me leave and nobody else

Error code: WD10052

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

v 1.03

3.       Game-mode?

All gamemodes under social play and ranked

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

Load up F1 2021

Make sure you are connected to the EA servers

Sign up to an online lobby, for example by pressing social play, browse, pressing a lobby in your region with green connection status

If the game let's you in, wait a maximum of 3 minutes and then you will see all other drivers leave the session without that actually being the case.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

Every time I have tried connecting to an online session on F1 2021

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

I have reinstalled the game, restarted Xbox,  created a new account, checked my download speed, checked my NAT, restarted my router, the lot basically 

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)

I have tried both with my Logitech G920 wheel connected and plugged out

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Unfortunately not

• Hoo pinned this topic
  • Hoo unpinned this topic
  • Hoo locked this topic