Jump to content Jump to content

Xbox - Disconnection in Lobbies in Online modes

• Administrator

Thanks to all of those who have posted codes. In with devs and I'm tracking the progress on this one.

13 hours ago, Drekko0823 said:

Report code: VMHG-SAEH-RCAP-GMJG

Console: Xbox series x 

NAT type :strict (I don't know how to change it)

Region: Hungary 

Time: 23 CET july 19

Strict NAT type may be your problems here. Ideally you want Open or Moderate NAT type. Googling how to change this may be helpful.

17 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks to all of those who have posted codes. In with devs and I'm tracking the progress on this one.

Strict NAT type may be your problems here. Ideally you want Open or Moderate NAT type. Googling how to change this may be helpful.

Thanks for the update. Hope we get a solution soon!

• Agree 1

So this was known in the beta! The arrogance of this company releasing a game knowingly in this state! People literally cannot play the part of the game that they bought it at quite a high price for! And you people are on here still trying to blame our connection when you know full well the problem is on your end! Absolutely disgusting I for one will be getting a refund and I would encourage everyone else who has this issue to do likewise,these people do not deserve your money.

• Agree 2

Report code: DJMR-TPVE-KJGA-GBJG

I’m not sure if you want me to elaborate on the issue, as many have addressed the problem. On my screen I get a host migration and everyone leaves, but I am the one who losses connection. I am with them in a party and they all got the notification that I left instead of the other way around. 

I was not the host

platform: XBOX SERIES X

Waiting for one whole week now to enter any playable lobby.

Deluxe version for EA CEO Deluxe mansion, for me it's like a demo and a steal!

Edited by Wlad2110
  • Agree 3

We tried to play again. The 2 player carreer mode doesn't work at all. 

Then we tried to play a single match online together and we got in qualy. But soon after we both "left the session". 

I play on the Xbox one and my Friends on series s.

Date: 20-07-2021

Report code from the single race: JDKX-AVHA-XKKM-GXEG

Both my buddy checked the NAT-type and both were open.

16267899090893671745058276522296.jpg

Edited by Cdevries1508
Added nat type + console
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

I tried everything to change it, none work, but this is the only game that has problems. The rest work as intended. 

• Agree 1

Its day 7 without playing online and coop. When do we see a update so we can play the game how it was sold to us. 

Alot of things in this game are just wrong

The spain track is a cornor wrong compared to the layout where they drivin this year

Abu same thing

New tracks arent even added

where is the aston safety car?

Alot of bugs like unbinding buttons, my xsx heats too much and goes off. Same with my fanatec wheel. It doesnt respons anymore and need to unplug the power.

Apm doesnt work properly.

Then not forget the 15 fps cut scènes from the breaking point content.

Xbox series x

Fanatec 2.5 v2 apm

Ddxm apmm phht gcjg

Nap type open

Ns7 code

Host/ tried both nothing helped for 7 days......

They probably gonna keep you calm with 10.000 pitcoins like last year, its a joke cause this was reported in the BETA and they still release a game whats not working

• Agree 1
  • Codemasters Staff

Hi All,

We've been investigating this report, but haven't been able to repeat this issue internally. 

For anyone affected by this issue, please could you provide the following information to help us understand how your network is configured:

• Your country / region
  • Your ISP
  • Your connection type (phone, fiber, cable, etc.)
  • Your modem / router model
  • A summary of your network setup from your internet socket to your Xbox
  • The reported NAT type on your Xbox  

Additionally, we would like to enable some more logging for users affected by this issue that may help us to locate the cause of the problem. If you are happy to assist us with this then please send me a direct message that references this thread and letting me know that you are able to help. I will then provide you with further details.

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

We've been investigating this report, but haven't been able to repeat this issue internally. 

For anyone affected by this issue, please could you provide the following information to help us understand how your network is configured:

• Your country / region
  • Your ISP

Additionally, we would like to enable some more logging for users affected by this issue that may help us to locate the cause of the problem. If you are happy to assist us with this then please send me a direct message that references this thread and letting me know that you are able to help. I will then provide you with further details.

Thanks.

33689 Bielefeld, Germany

Vodafone Germany

120MBit cable DSL

Unitymedia Connect Box

Xbox connection setup says all services available 

NAT open

Additionally

Tried to connect with my mobile phone wifi hotspot.

Mobile company: o2 Germany

Did not work also

F1 2020 no issues at all, played it till 12th July with no connection problems.

Since 13th July I played the Deluxe Edition, but cannot join online sessions in.this one

Edited by Wlad2110
20 minutes ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

• Your country / region
  • Your ISP

Thanks.

Me and my friends who also have this problem have vodafone, so the problem is probably only with people that have vodafone. We are from Czech Republic

Edited by TondaCZ
18 minutes ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

• Your country / region
  • Your ISP

Thanks.

• Netherlands
  • Ziggo
  • Partly fiber, which is distributed from the street circuit to in home Coax Cable
  • Compal CH7465LG (ziggo connect box)
  • 1,5 meter coax cable to modem + 1,5 meter cat6 cable to xbox series x
  • NAT type is OPEN
Edited by PerfektOne
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, PerfektOne said:
  • Netherlands
  • Ziggo
  • Partly fiber, which is distributed from the street circuit to in home Coax Cable
  • Compal CH7465LG (ziggo connect box)
  • 1,5 meter coax cable to modem + 1,5 meter cat6 cable to xbox series x
  • NAT type is OPEN

We have the same router my friend

Just by other company

Screenshot_20210720-211042_Gallery.jpg

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

• Your country / region
  • Your ISP

Thanks.

• Netherlands
  • Ziggo
  • Cable
  • Compal CH7465LG-ZG (ziggo connect box)
  • Modem is connected with a wifi booster (booster works over the electric network), xbox is connected to the second wifi booster upstairs.
  • Nat type is open.

Tested two times in 2P career mode, managed to get to the HQ for a minute before we lose the connection. Tried playing other online modes too today, but nothing works or only for a minute or so.

5 hours ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

• Your country / region
  • Your ISP

Thanks.

Don't really know what most if this means but I'll try give as much info as possible 

Ireland 

Virgin media 

Virgin media wifi box 3.0

Wifi boster (xbox is about 20-30 meters from modem)

Open nat type

Also like to add you said "issue" but there has been to complained about 

Migrating host for person experiencing the glitch after joining and the race or quali starting   have the whole  lobbies ghosted and turned to ai but for the rest of lobby the person is turned to ai and after the race finished the person ends up in a lobbies alone

Joing session error codes and joining session for eternity 

Edited by Kavodrifts
  • A detailed description of the issue.
  • Playing on Xbox One 90% the time i cant join oline lobbys. The game trys to join but after 20-60 seconds it says there is an issue. Somtimes i get the error code WD10047 NAT typ-open
  • Report Code
  • HDKH-HEVA-CTGX-GDEG
  • Platform?
  • Xbox One 
  • Game-mode?
  • Unranked
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • Restarting, trying to join other lobbys, restarting console
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.
  • Starting the game- go to multiplayer-go on unranked - trying to join Online lobby

My provider Vodafone just told me they don't give us ipv4 anymore.

We only get an ipv6, there is no port forwarding needed or possible for ipv6.

This might be the problem?

Good news guys!

Had a good session now!

FINALLY A MULTIPLAYER MATCH!!!!

What I did?

I turned off upnp on the router and turned on alternate port in the Xbox menu (I chose port 49606)

I also turned on manual DNS 8.8.8.8

Why I did that?

I noticed the Xbox was changing port after some time automatically, and at each of those port changes I flew out of the session.

Surely this is not the solution, but hopefully EA Codemasters can work on it now

20210721_024641.jpg

Edited by Wlad2110
8 hours ago, Wlad2110 said:

Good news guys!

Had a good session now!

What I did?

I turned off upnp on the router and turned on alternate port in the Xbox menu (I chose port 49606)

Later I chose port 3074 and it worked even better

Why I did that?

I noticed the Xbox was changing port after some time automatically, and at each of those port changes I flew out of the session.

Surely this is not the solution, but hopefully EA Codemasters can work on it now

20210721_024641.jpg

I tried it but it doesnt work for me. Again i join lobby and after one or two laps it says migration host and everyone leaves lobby

9 hours ago, Wlad2110 said:

Good news guys!

Had a good session now!

What I did?

Later I chose port 3074 and it worked even better

Why I did that?

20210721_024641.jpg

Not working for me either. Guess you’re the lucky ‘one’.

24 minutes ago, PerfektOne said:

Not working for me either. Guess you’re the lucky ‘one’.

Mayebe I had luck yesterday, I tried today with port 49606 again and it is working.

Port 3074 did not work

I am currently playing a ranked lobby

Turning off upnp

Setting up DNS 8.8.8.8 

Using alternate port 49606

This works for me to play ranked lobbies.

Edited by Wlad2110

I realized now, that Xbox is showing me other ports to chose from everytime I look into the that menu

I simply try any alternate port until I get into a match.

Doing that is working for me.

On auto settings I get disconnected every time

20210721_130527.jpg

20210721_130544.jpg

Edited by Wlad2110
  • Hoo unpinned this topic
  • Hoo locked this topic