Jump to content Jump to content

Xbox - Disconnection in Lobbies in Online modes

Takes me some time to find a match but I have just completed my first online session via quick join (beginner). Fingers crossed the update fixed the bug and made the online part of the game finally work.

would love to hear if you forsee some sort of compensation for loss time though.

From what i noticed, you have to restart your xbox, then you can join a lobby but once it happens again that you cant join you have to restart your xbox again.

Well it seems i'm not the only one having problems with this game.

I've bought EVERY one of your F1 games Codies brand new within the first week of release, but this years online is by far the most broken so far, has 11yrs of doing this not taught you guys anything?

Stuck on loading screens.

stuck with "communicating with online services" screen.

joining a lobby and then getting kicked back the the menu screen.

Stuck on black loading screen.

get into a lobby and wait for the race to finish and get booted.

finish a race and get booted back to the menu screen.

Spent about 5hrs in MP and have only managed to get 5 races done.

Again, you guys have had 11yrs to perfect this and yet you guys have no idea when it comes to the MP portion of the game, and its funny you call yourselves CODEmasters, and can't even code the MP part of the game.

• Codemasters Staff

Thanks for everyone that has confirmed the previous issue as fixed. Also, extra thanks once again for those who helped provide details on this issue and extra logging support to allow us to track this down. I'll mark this issue as fixed now and close the thread. If this issue occurs again in the future then please log a new bug report.

For any other game issues, please search our forums for existing bug reports that you can input to, or log a new one if it hasn't been reported already. 

• Hoo unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, Hoo said:

Thanks for everyone that has confirmed the previous issue as fixed. Also, extra thanks once again for those who helped provide details on this issue and extra logging support to allow us to track this down. I'll mark this issue as fixed now and close the thread. If this issue occurs again in the future then please log a new bug report.

For any other game issues, please search our forums for existing bug reports that you can input to, or log a new one if it hasn't been reported already. 

Hey this issue is still not fixed.

I still face these problems. Had a disconnection yesterday when I used my Wifi.

In a moment I thought it was gone, but it never did. I just had luck that day.

I simply gave it up, as nothing helps and the only solution was to use an alternative connection.

I tunnel the traffic through a hotspot on the PC.

Very annoying but as nothing helped, not even the update and as I paid money for that game it was the best deal for me I think.

• Codemasters Staff

@Wlad2110 - please could you let me know what happens once v1.06 is out (should be very soon now)? That should also contain some fixes around NAT and uPnP support which could be relevant to your issue. If you are still getting problems in v1.06 then please let me know and we'll do some more investigations.

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Hoo said:

@Wlad2110 - please could you let me know what happens once v1.06 is out (should be very soon now)? That should also contain some fixes around NAT and uPnP support which could be relevant to your issue. If you are still getting problems in v1.06 then please let me know and we'll do some more investigations.

Now with v1.06

The disconnection issue after 2 mins has been fixed.

I also can join specific lobbies now and play a full race.

But sometimes when entering a ranked lobby I get other issues, but these are different kind I think.

(Black screen, specific players not connected for example)

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, DannyNT83 said:

Still getting kicked out to an empty lobby at the completion of every online race...

same for me and two friends of mine.... after every... single... race.....

• Codemasters Staff

This sounds like a different issue. The original bug here was players being kicked out of an active session shortly after joining the session. If you're getting disconnected at the end of a session then we'll need a new bug report with appropriate info to investigate.

• Hoo locked this topic