Jump to content Jump to content

1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

UEFI although latest, is older. I have had issues with MSI 100 Series boards (yours is Z170A Gaming M5) not accepting modded images with M-FLASH.

There is also an updated module for the Killer Network E2400 LAN, not a driver but a firmware module.

Please contact MSI directly for them to integrate the uCode and the Killer LAN module into a private BIOS (you will have to register for an MSI account first).

Seperately, in regards to this should i contact support? Could you explain this slightly further?

Just now, Straaft said:

Seperately, in regards to this should i contact support? Could you explain this slightly further?

Yeah MSI support should be able to send you an updated BIOS file with the changes I've quoted.

20 minutes ago, Straaft said:

Any further investigation going into it atleast atm?

There is no dev tagging but it seems to me the issue is related to your equipment rather than the game. Please contact your ISP and the motherboard manufacturer for the suggested update.

At some point you may have to consider troubleshooting the issues yourselves as there is nothing further to add based on the information given. I did make the effort to observe you both in the same lobby. I didn't get the issue you had and your connection looked fine to me. I'm not going to guess what the issue is beyond that.

I would recommend the basic troubleshooting steps, reinstalling the computers and / or the game.

34 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

There is no dev tagging but it seems to me the issue is related to your equipment rather than the game. Please contact your ISP and the motherboard manufacturer for the suggested update.

At some point you may have to consider troubleshooting the issues yourselves as there is nothing further to add based on the information given. I did make the effort to observe you both in the same lobby. I didn't get the issue you had and your connection looked fine to me. I'm not going to guess what the issue is beyond that.

I would recommend the basic troubleshooting steps, reinstalling the computers and / or the game.

We already tried all the basic troubleshooting stuff before adding to this forum.

In regards to my motherboard i contacted msi and they said there was nothing available to update my board to.

Guess we just have to wait until our ISP gets back to us...

• Sad 1
19 hours ago, Straaft said:

We already tried all the basic troubleshooting stuff before adding to this forum.

In regards to my motherboard i contacted msi and they said there was nothing available to update my board to.

Guess we just have to wait until our ISP gets back to us...

MSI are not being straight with you. Shame, I have a very good relationship with Gigabyte TS.

I've attached the modified binary (use at own risk, if it will infact load in M-FLASH)

7977v1I.zip