Jump to content Jump to content

• A detailed description of the issue: when trying to active my ers through my fanatec wheel it doesn’t work or turn on a lot of the time, same goes for the mdf. Even when I change the button to another it did the same thing. The buttons arnt damaged because they work fine in the menu
  • Report Code: N/A
  • Platform: PS4
  • Game-mode: All
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here: N/A
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? No. It was offline also
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Tried changing the button mapping around.
  •  
  • Please list everything you tried.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? I current don’t have any. You wouldn’t be able to tell either from watching a stream
  • i Don’t know if it’s a glitch but I seemed to be the only one to have had the problem
Just now, Rhyssf25 said:

• A detailed description of the issue: when trying to active my ers through my fanatec wheel it doesn’t work or turn on a lot of the time, same goes for the mdf. Even when I change the button to another it did the same thing. The buttons arnt damaged because they work fine in the menu
  • Report Code: N/A
  • Platform: PS4
  • Game-mode: All
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here: N/A
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? No. It was offline also
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Tried changing the button mapping around.
  •  
  • Please list everything you tried.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? I current don’t have any. You wouldn’t be able to tell either from watching a stream
  • i Don’t know if it’s a glitch but I seemed to be the only one to have had the problem

Please delete your custom profile and update your wheel on a PC. Then try the default profile and ensure it works before remapping.

F1® 2021 | Supported Wheels and Controllers - F1® 2021 Game Forum - Codemasters Community