Jump to content Jump to content

Hi there I’m on Xbox anyone been having any issues with the tmx wheel I’ve been having random moments where the force feedback cuts out and inputs delayed as well as when I have my headset on the audio cuts out I would appreciate any assistance thanks

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.

Also, one issue per report and the TMX issues are already noted. Thanks

Many thanks
Barry

• A detailed description of the issue: Im using tmx wheel and I’ve been having random moments where the force feedback cuts out and inputs delayed as well as when I have my headset on the audio cuts out
  • Report Code: KGKG-HMTJ-PDPA-GDEG
  • Platform Xbox One
  • Game-mode Every game mode
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? It doesn’t matter
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Restart game, restart my wheel
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Just playing with the game
12 minutes ago, Balint0911 said:

• A detailed description of the issue: Im using tmx wheel and I’ve been having random moments where the force feedback cuts out and inputs delayed as well as when I have my headset on the audio cuts out
  • Report Code: KGKG-HMTJ-PDPA-GDEG
  • Platform Xbox One
  • Game-mode Every game mode
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? It doesn’t matter
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Restart game, restart my wheel
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Just playing with the game

IMG_2650.MOV

Please post a dxdiag including brand and model of mainboard

• Codemasters Staff

Hi @Dinogaming2 - to help work out what is causing this please could you answer the following questions:

• What peripherals do you have connected to your Xbox (including any headsets or controllers)?
  • Do you still get the issues with input or audio when your TMX is disconnected (so using just the controller)?
  • If so, please could you try again with all other peripherals disconnected apart from the Xbox controller and let us know if the issue still exists.
  • If the issue is only present when your wheel is connected then please could you confirm what firmware your TMX wheel is currently using?
  • If not on the latest firmware (check out Thrustmaster's website) then please update your wheel and see if this resolves the issue.
  • If possible, please could you also get a video capture of the issue so that we can hear what the audio is doing when the issue occurs?

Thanks.

• A detailed description of the issue.

Whilst on track the audio cuts in and out every 5-10 seconds and is very off putting. However it only happens during the race, in quali it does not happen. It was like this in the beta aswell

• Report Code

DBKC BCCG HMDC GTEG

• Platform?

Xbox One S

• Game-mode?

Effects all game modes

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? 

11-15

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

No

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

ive have tried restarting the game and headset

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

no specific way to make it happen just go into a race (mainly online) and I should happen.