Jump to content Jump to content

I'm looking for the professional press reviews, without having to spam the websites every couple of hours. It's the gaming press that are under the NDA's and thus the embargoes, not private citizens. My copy unlocks at 9pm PDT today, so by the time I've had time to give thoughts the review should be up
TRINOD said:
I'm looking for the professional press reviews, without having to spam the websites every couple of hours. It's the gaming press that are under the NDA's and thus the embargoes, not private citizens. My copy unlocks at 9pm PDT today, so by the time I've had time to give thoughts the review should be up

Hmm Loore says GRID Autosport will have a worldwide release on the 27th.

Maybe Steam is lying to you?

Edit:
Just read this:

Loore said:
Just a note:

The Steam date has changed for North America, it's now moved to June 24th in line with the console versions.

I'm on PS3 - no gaming PC :-(  - (PSN: TrinodUK) , preloaded and waiting for 1am (ADT) 9pm (PDT) :-)  Games are generally released on a Tuesday in North America, so 9pm (PDT) is 12am (EDT)...i,e, Tuesday.Review embargoes just benefit the publisher not the end user afterall what is a review for, other than to inform the user of turkeys...like GRID 2 lol!
TRINOD said:
Does anyone know when the review embargo lifts?

Really what are the point of review embargoes?
The point is to stop people rushing out half-finished or inaccurate reviews of games they’ve played for 5 minutes just to drive traffic to their site due to having one of the first reviews.
And of course you believe that shit. And Basically because you like It