hello 

i get this error code when i tried to conecting whit the online servers 

this is the error code 2631071469:S

this is the report code AEXJ-RHVS-TAEC-XXMG

a body from my has the same problem 

Edited by Baest9
2 minutes ago, Sasmulel said:

Why do you know this?

Well I'm confident that I can't personally fix an issue that causes the entire PlayStation network to be down... This is some widespread major issue.

3 minutes ago, quinten53 said:

Update; online services connection seems to work again for me and my friend [pc]. Hope all of you experiencing problems will be reconnected soon as well!

for me also 🙂

There are guys getting these issues since 9 and more days since the beta already.

Calm everybody and let them Codemasters do their work, I have been annoyed already a lot but this won't help us at all

It's annoying to buy the legendary add-on to have 3 days earlier access to the game and then experience the issue which is basically freezing the game after the blue screen. ... and you still can't play it... 

14 hours ago, Snapster90 said:

It's annoying to buy the legendary add-on to have 3 days earlier access to the game and then experience the issue which is basically freezing the game after the blue screen. ... and you still can't play it... 

Totally agree. We should be getting more as a bandage on our wallet wounds

These are the lags that come up every 10 seconds in the Menu or in Video sequences. Even while i Just play offline, because i have the error Code of this thread and can‘t Even connect. It’s Just in F1, in fifa i can Even play online without a Problem. Could this je solved, if Microsoft will finally Release the Update for 1.0.4?

@BarryBL Same here as @Sören2108, freezing every 5 seconds from launch of game, sound/music keep playing, everything other feezes (screen, controls) and i am unable to connect to services with same error code, but i actually dont care about that connectivity cuz i am not even able to play offline with this lags... 

• Like 1

Hi, 

I bought the deluxe edition of F1 2021 and STILL haven't been able to play online modes (ALL of them) This is really annoying as I have two friends waiting to do co-OP career mode and I also am involved in 3 Racing Leagues which I havent been able to participate in. Usually I have been able to join a session and once I'm in the OSQ or on the grid waiting to start, I get the message "Migrating Host" and then everyone else leaves/disconnects.

Since today, when I load into the game I get the error code 2631071469:S --- with the message, "ONLINE SERVICES ERROR - Failed to connect to online services. Please try again in a few moments." Hitting the retry button doesnt work and I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I have used a wired and wireless connection, my NAT type is open. My report code is : DDDX-DGCT-XXAC-GXEG --- I really hope you can fix this soon as its really annoying or I'll be looking for my money back. Heres a clip of my POV of what happens when I load into a race https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/joe0c5/video/140303723 

16271186585266243786405715519363.jpg