Jump to content Jump to content

F1 20 and f2 19 outside of Braking Point

I would like to suggest that we can use the F1 2020 and the F2 2019 outside of Breaking Point, so also in MyTeam and Grand Prix Mode.
Also make the Shanghai GP from Breaking Point available for these modes as well.

since the Classic Cars have been removed, then at least give us that content.

Edited by FTBuzzard
  • Agree 3
2 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:Also make the Shanghai GP from Breaking Point available for these modes as well.

Couldn’t agree more, it seems more of a pain to include the China track and then prohibit it from actually being used in any lasting sense than it would be to just say “why not, here you go!” and make it available for everything. 
Particularly when it’s not actually cancelled and rumours abound it may actually be coming back in real life anyway. 

Literally came here to suggest the same thing. The cars are already in the game I say let them be used elsewhere. Would be great for leagues to evolve from F1 2020 to F1 2021 over 2 seasons.

10 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Couldn’t agree more, it seems more of a pain to include the China track and then prohibit it from actually being used in any lasting sense than it would be to just say “why not, here you go!” and make it available for everything. 
Particularly when it’s not actually cancelled and rumours abound it may actually be coming back in real life anyway. 

i just found out that Shanghai is available in Grand Prix mode.
But would be nice to have it everywhere else

I think they said China is available from season 2 onwards. Not checked myself yet though.

But I do definitely agree on being able to use the 2020 drivers in My Team since they're already there (and allow AI to hire them, as the icons should have the option for!).

• Agree 1
  • FTBuzzard changed the title to F1 20 and f2 19 outside of Braking Point

I completely agree. The drivers are already in the game as well as the content.

Might as well have them as options for teammates for MyTeam as well. What would have been cool would be to start in 2020 with a reasonably accurate calendar then scripted transfers for 2021 where you can choose from the remaining drivers if you want to replace such as Grosjean, Magnussen, Albon and Kvyat. Obviously, prohibit us from signing Schumacher, Mazepin and Tsunoda. Would increase the size of the driver pool which is rarely a bad thing.

EDIT: Looking through the asset folders, the 2020 MyTeam car is in so it would be theoretically possible to have a 2020 season start.

Edited by whitmarsh2