Jump to content Jump to content

Inconsistent corner cuts

Hey! I had a mate who was doing some TTs round Austria earlier on, and Corner Cuts are so inconsistent. Has anybody else experienced something like this? Image one was deemed as a corner cut while Image two was deemed fine. I think all we need is some consistency. 

Wouldn't it be great if we could get the corner cuts to act like what they do in real life, Austria is a perfect example of this, as on the exit of turn 9 they are allowed to go to the edge of the kerb unlike in the game, where it seems to change lap on lap 

I wonder what other people think about corner cuts on the F1 game! Austria seems to be a big issue at the moment, though not just in F1 2021, it's occurred in the past too. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Agree 1

Yes I have to agree with you, they are very inconsistent with the current release 1.03 not only in TT but also races etc.

Silverstone end of hangar straight turn to the right is more inconsistent then last year, running too wide seems not cause any invalidations where you would expect them ( also with turn 5 on the astro turf and the curb, bit the same you experience with this corner in Austria ), this specific corner in Austria, in Bahrain the right hander corner 13 run off area and so on for different circuits...

9 hours ago, GrandPuba2000 said:

Yes I have to agree with you, they are very inconsistent with the current release 1.03 not only in TT but also races etc.

Silverstone end of hangar straight turn to the right is more inconsistent then last year, running too wide seems not cause any invalidations where you would expect them ( also with turn 5 on the astro turf and the curb, bit the same you experience with this corner in Austria ), this specific corner in Austria, in Bahrain the right hander corner 13 run off area and so on for different circuits...

Well, I guess this is that one thing CM managed to authentically replicate real life LOL