Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Braking Point

4 hours ago, jarmin0123 said:

I really enjoyed it actually. Very predictable and I wish it was more choices to be made that have different outcomes on the story  not just a single story. Also was disappointed it was only 2 seasons i thought it was going to go into a 3rd season. I should of known by fifa but was anyone disappointed there wasn't another couple of seasons?

I thought it was just the first part of the story. You know, like the other half will be on the next game when you're at the team you finish at. Ferrari/Red Bull/Mercedes. Then you'll have to win the title in the usual scenario way. 

So basically just a two-part story. Not sure what Casper would do, maybe like a mentor role?    I don't know if people would take amazingly to playing as Devon who would presumably be at a rival big team but introducing a brand new character wouldn't make all that much sense as he'd be doing a rookie storyline just like Aiden is in this game.  

As soon as the 'mum' started calling me I lost interest in this to be honest. Became clear we were playing WWE 2K story but we were not going to find out what is in the undertaker's urn.

• Like 1

I loved it a lot. It was exactly what I wanted since Devon Butler arrived in Formula 1. I'm just talking about the story. The gameplay itself could have been better. I had to search for difficulty options that weren't there. I didn't get the right localization but Aiden's mom sounds much better in Dutch. But story wise there was not much to complain. I really hope this becomes part of every F1 game now.

Edited by BelgiumDude

I would of really enjoyed the story continuing with Aston Martin getting a new upgrade that made them competitive enough to win the championship ( I know unlikely in there third season but it had been done before) and a ackermann deciding to stay one more season and somehow Aston Martin ( or whatever team you chose) winning the constructors or something.  I guess we will have to wait till next f1 but overall I did enjoy the story and was a great way to get used to the handling model of the game.

Story was cringe imo.  Have no interest playing through it again, even if it had branching storylines.

So many emails and calls mentioning an upcoming debrief or interview...just for you not to actually take part in it.  And don't get me started on the calls from your mom/wife/daughter...

So sad all their resources went into this mode.

Next year we'll have the expected "CONTINUE THE STORY OF AIDEN JACKSON" marketing...have absolutely no interest.  If career modes don't get a lot of love from next year I won't buy again.