Jump to content Jump to content

'League Racer' trophy/achievement not unlocking

plateforme : PS5/PS4

controller : Dualsense

consoles : two ps5

mode : League/online

issues: i've done two times a league of 5 races with my wife and nobody of us got the trophy, i made sure the league is over and we recieved both the medal by message, opened up the message but no trophy unlocked unlike pervious F1 games

Report Code : VHPX-CKXH-BJTG-BASC

• A detailed description of the issue.
  • Report Code 
  • Platform?
  • Game-mode?
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

I think it speaks for itself. Me and a friend did an on-demand league set, all 5 races, got the medals, achievement didn't pop.

I was on an Xbox One and my friend an Xbox One S. I was the host.

Gamertags involved, and only 2 players
    LMP Dragon
    Stig Vega

LMP Dragon Report Code - GKSE-SPVM-PCGC-GXEG
    Stig Vega Report Code - AETB-PDPP-MKCM-GTJG
Edited by Artiotwogia
  • Codemasters Staff

Hi @xXSephirothXx

Can I confirm you are talking about the PlayStation trophy NOT the in-game medal?

So have you opened the mail and not received the medal OR do you mean the 'League Racer' trophy/achievement has not unlocked?

Thanks!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, V1Rotate said:

Hi @xXSephirothXx

Can I confirm you are talking about the PlayStation trophy NOT the in-game medal?

So have you opened the mail and not received the medal OR do you mean the 'League Racer' trophy/achievement has not unlocked?

Thanks!

yes i'am talking about the playstation Trophy, i got the medal ingame like in previous F1 game's League BUT NOT THE TROPHY, thank for your answer, let me know if you need any further details

Edited by xXSephirothXx
  • Codemasters Staff

Hi everyone!

Merged these two as they are the same issue. Thanks for your reports and I'll get back to you as soon as I have some more information, thanks all for your patience.

• Thanks 1
  • Codemasters Staff

Thanks everyone for your contributions so far. 

This has now been added to our internal report and is with developers. Please continue to post reports so we can add this to our feedback for the team. The more detail the better and any videos etc is a great help.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• V1Rotate changed the title to 'League Racer' trophy/achievement not unlocking on PS5/Xbox One

no problem buddy, but can you tell if this gonne be fixed on the next update or at anytime, im asking because it is the only remaining trophy for me and i was tryharding since deluxe edtion release to try to be the first platinum achiever  (which is very important to me) so any acurate info about when it will be fixed is extremply needed for me

thanks for understanding that

• Codemasters Staff

I completely understand. Now this is on our report it will be looked at and once replicated we can work on a fix that will resolve the issue. As for the timing of the fix that will depend on how long it takes for it to be replicated and said fix to be implemented and I can't give you any indication on that currently. 
From what I've seen so far, it appears this achievement has not yet been unlocked across the board and unfortunately has slipped under the rug but rest assured it is being looked into!

Again thanks for your understanding.

21 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Upcoming Patch. We have a fix in test, and solution coming soon. Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

Thx BarryBL please let us know as soon as you know about it, this is the only trophy remaining for me and i tryharded too much to be the first platine achiever, it would be a shame to miss it because of this glitch, thx for understanding

On 7/21/2021 at 10:07 PM, BarryBL said:

Upcoming Patch. We have a fix in test, and solution coming soon. Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

Hi, will the patch then retrospectively give the trophy to those who have technically earned it already? I hope it does, seems a lot of people have wasted time to earn the trophy without popping. Also I’m reading patch 1.05 notes there is no mention of this being fixed, is it included in the “other fixes” category or is it still not fixed and we are waiting for next patch? 

6 minutes ago, migzi said:

Hi, will the patch then retrospectively give the trophy to those who have technically earned it already? I hope it does, seems a lot of people have wasted time to earn the trophy without popping. Also I’m reading patch 1.05 notes there is no mention of this being fixed, is it included in the “other fixes” category or is it still not fixed and we are waiting for next patch? 

they wrote the changes and fixes of next update already ? any link about 1.05 info buddy ?

I had the same issue on PC/Steam. Done a whole race weekend on League, and at the end I haven't even got the achievement for completing a league event. (done a 30 minute practice session, a full qualifying, and 25% race)

Hi @BarryBLWhen will this be fixed? 
I noticed it’s not fixed in 1.05 as no trophy popped when I updated. Also my question above about if trophies will be awarded for league done previously. Will that happen? 

On 7/21/2021 at 2:07 PM, BarryBL said:

@BarryBL the 1.05 patch didnt fix the issue, but i see the trophy is now .01% rarety instead of 0.0% it means codies dev fixed it(and synchronised it befor retail players ! 😕 ) but why they didnt unclude the fix in today's patch? whn will this be fixed please

• Agree 1

it seems that the 1.06 patch info is leaked and still no fix for the broken trophy 😕

F1 2021 Update 1.06 Patch Notes (1.006.000)

• Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
  • Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
  • Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
  • The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
  • Added performance and stability improvements.
  • Other minor fixes.

https://updatecrazy.com/f1-2020-update-1-06-patch-notes-for-ps4-and-xbox-one/

• steviejay69 changed the title to 'League Racer' trophy/achievement not unlocking
  • BarryBL unpinned this topic