Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Sound and (Co-op) Carreer glitches

I started F1 2021 today and i came across so many glitches:

- Whenever i am mid-race random sound start to occur like i am watching the race from the stands and they get more and more until they stay the whole time

- In coop carreer my teammate and I started Bahrain in the same position after we took gridpenalties and other drivers positions was wrong

- Lewis Hamilton won the first race in Bahrain before it even started and the whole session glitched so we had to restart

- We came to Spain and the whole field was mixed up. Latifi drove fastest lap and the AI were so randomly fast

- In monaco it got worse and the Mercedes and Red Bulls were knocked out in Q1 and Mazepin took pole by 8 seconds and it was generally impossible to match the AI even on like 90 difficulty

- I started a MyTeam carreer and after I finished the Bahrain weekend I went to main menu to play normal carreer and my MyTeam save got deleted without me deleting it

• Codemasters Staff

@xSTONEY "Whenever i am mid-race random sound start to occur like i am watching the race from the stands and they get more and more until they stay the whole time".

Hello, I'm not sure I understand your issue. Could you please describe in more detail (what "sounds", what do you mean by "more and more until they stay...", are they getting louder? Doubling up? Both?) What platform are you on? Is this in a GP? Any other specifics? What audio options are you using? Are you using 3D audio for example?

On 7/14/2021 at 2:21 AM, xSTONEY said:

I started F1 2021 today and i came across so many glitches:

- Whenever i am mid-race random sound start to occur like i am watching the race from the stands and they get more and more until they stay the whole time

- In coop carreer my teammate and I started Bahrain in the same position after we took gridpenalties and other drivers positions was wrong

- Lewis Hamilton won the first race in Bahrain before it even started and the whole session glitched so we had to restart

- We came to Spain and the whole field was mixed up. Latifi drove fastest lap and the AI were so randomly fast

- In monaco it got worse and the Mercedes and Red Bulls were knocked out in Q1 and Mazepin took pole by 8 seconds and it was generally impossible to match the AI even on like 90 difficulty

- I started a MyTeam carreer and after I finished the Bahrain weekend I went to main menu to play normal carreer and my MyTeam save got deleted without me deleting it

You really need to make a clear Bug Report with video proof, so Codemasters can try to replicate and fix. This will help you and other with same problem.

https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/140-report-an-issue/

Edited by GioProductions
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, issueskid said:

@xSTONEY "Whenever i am mid-race random sound start to occur like i am watching the race from the stands and they get more and more until they stay the whole time".

Hello, I'm not sure I understand your issue. Could you please describe in more detail (what "sounds", what do you mean by "more and more until they stay...", are they getting louder? Doubling up? Both?) What platform are you on? Is this in a GP? Any other specifics? What audio options are you using? Are you using 3D audio for example?

This is the same audio glitch reported here: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/80877-weird-audio/?do=findComment&comment=626988

Temporary Fix: Disable 3D audio in the PS5 settings for your headphones. 

Edited by phestik