Jump to content Jump to content

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CARS

Here is a short video clip showcasing 2 designs for in game liveries, one is an Ayrton Senna tribute (in his helmet colors, though I might make it a bit darker, eventually), the other is somewhat close to Jaguar / silk cut sportscar liveries of the 90ies. Enjoy!

Edited by Schneehase
  • Agree 2
13 hours ago, Schneehase said:

Here is a short video clip showcasing 2 designs for in game liveries, one is an Ayrton Senna tribute (in his helmet colors, though I might make it a bit darker, eventually), the other is somewhat close to Jaguar / silk cut sportscar liveries of the 90ies. Enjoy!

Love the Senna car!  Please upload to Racedepartment!! Would love to use it for MyTeam

8 hours ago, NestoChe said:

Please upload to Racedepartment

I dont have an account there afaik - but the youtube video code can be embedded, feel free to link it there in your own post if you want to. Sure, would be awesome if someone was using it in a myteam playthrough, maybe you can sign up Senna as your driver some day 😄 

Since Senna was driving when I was a teenager and since Senna was born the same day as my dad (21.3. though years apart) I always was a biiig Senna fan. Greatest of all times, though (for me, personally) its a close call with GillesVilleneuve, who did not survive long enough to show more of his skills. If Senna had survived that welded steering rod on his Williams back then, it would have been interesting to see the "giants" Senna vs Schumacher for a longer time period. Prost had retired, Senna had died, so Schumacher had no real challenger. Damon Hill tried his best in a very strong Williams, as did Mika Häkkinnen with McLaren, but over the years the tough rival for Schumacher was missing. Besides, Senna would either be F1 chairman or a successful brazilian politician now. The brazil people love / adore him from what I learned. Ayrton forever! Sorry for the OT 🙂

• Like 1

I just wanted a little bit of a change, so i broke away from Renault and rebranded the team as Morgan Racing
Ferrari Engine, George Russell as a Team mate

Race Wins: 0
Podiums: 5
Pole Positions: 4

P7 in 1st Season, P4 in 2nd Season.

E7t6BCbWEAI72zh.jpg

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Schneehase said:

I dont have an account there afaik - but the youtube video code can be embedded, feel free to link it there in your own post if you want to. Sure, would be awesome if someone was using it in a myteam playthrough, maybe you can sign up Senna as your driver some day 😄 

Since Senna was driving when I was a teenager and since Senna was born the same day as my dad (21.3. though years apart) I always was a biiig Senna fan. Greatest of all times, though (for me, personally) its a close call with GillesVilleneuve, who did not survive long enough to show more of his skills. If Senna had survived that welded steering rod on his Williams back then, it would have been interesting to see the "giants" Senna vs Schumacher for a longer time period. Prost had retired, Senna had died, so Schumacher had no real challenger. Damon Hill tried his best in a very strong Williams, as did Mika Häkkinnen with McLaren, but over the years the tough rival for Schumacher was missing. Besides, Senna would either be F1 chairman or a successful brazilian politician now. The brazil people love / adore him from what I learned. Ayrton forever! Sorry for the OT 🙂

Yea, Senna was a humanitarian and humble man.  He was very generous and loved his people, especially the unfortunate and the poor and help as much as he could through charity .  What a great man Senna was.  I still miss him a lot.  Watched all his races when he was with Lotus and McLaren.

Thanks for the suggestions on getting your Senna Skin.  I hope you make an account to RaceDepartment.  Your Liveries would be welcome there and people would love it!  You are talented skin maker!

• Thanks 1

@Schneehase, I've said this before here. Senna was the last Brazilian sportsman to transcend to the country's legendarium. He was huge in life and became a true hero after death. Names like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho hold so much value in a nation that has embraced football as their main sport and hobby but you'll not find them in the same breath one speaks of Senna.

If you're really into him, I cannot recommend enough his brand, Senninha. Comics, cartoons, apparel, sneakers, sandals, flip flops... Google Images and Youtube, specially with a VPN set to Brazil, are your friends here. The brand was everywhere growing up.

And his charity work, the Senna Foundation, is brick solid to this day.

23 hours ago, DHM9 said:

Here's my take on a Stewart-Ford SF21

20210731_151752.jpg

Legit the only good livery they've released so far, and still it bugs me that you can't change the red stripes into another color. But by far the only interesting livery design. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

Not 100% happy with it, though the nose / front wing turned out really nice looking with this livery. Some parts especially on the backend just don't sit comfortably for me but hey, hopefully we can get some more variations in block colour schemes instead of all these wiggly line liveries we're stuck with at the mo.

E8QXlv9WEAA5Hpt.thumb.jpg.3ec59ea0d635ad934362fe500794b1ba.jpg

E8QWyEfXIAEwTrD.thumb.jpg.b98943e06abc7d7079834ffd0f48fc60.jpgE8QW2KBXsAAeg-o.thumb.jpg.4177596d06f64f8b8b0d9dcf6fa2c1f4.jpgE8QW9CwXEAMv5gN.thumb.jpg.c2939c6533ec25ec5851e8bab4378327.jpgE8QXC0xXMAY7S45.thumb.jpg.a85cc0f7ec9c4a7cd544d7916680300c.jpgE8QXO0zX0AM4Uag.thumb.jpg.729a8a2cc532fd9c91f218e8c97dfc5e.jpgE8QXaR5WEAEQywe.thumb.jpg.59bf7146deeb41d175f38d5774f6ceaf.jpg

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Finally got around to capturing my five designs. Each one belonging to fictional teams I've invented in my mind - except for one of them, which is a tribute to a certain Ridge Racer team...

Edited by Blent
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Blent said:

Finally got around to capturing my five designs. Each one belonging to fictional teams I've invented in my mind - except for one of them, which is a tribute to a certain Ridge Racer team...

What's the first livery? I don't think I've seen that. 

1 minute ago, KNT2011 said:

What's the first livery? I don't think I've seen that. 

It was a weekly limited livery from a week ago. I think it was called 'Contours', or something similar.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, TwistedWays said:

20210820153649_1.thumb.jpg.d695c9253d3bf87f3cf069ef056b62bb.jpg

It's a real shame that the silver section is unpaintable (CM wth are you doing lol?), or else it could have a lot of potentials for great color combinations.

But you've done a wonderful job with the limitation, and even used it to your advantage 👍 

Edited by DRTApophis