Jump to content Jump to content

2015 Italian Grand Prix

MBKF1

I'd be surprised if a non-Mercedes car hit the top-5. So I'm hoping for a massive start crash (with no injuries obviously) that eliminates both Hamilton and Rosberg and sees somebody like Hülkenberg leading in front of Vettel, Grosjean and Chilton.

McLaren are just awful. If they didn't have this stupid token system and engine restriction then I'm sure they could have sorted it out quicker. I know the engine limit is for cost cutting, but it is really affecting the enjoyment of the sport. I'm really losing interest in the sport, the penalties have become rediculous. If the sport doesn't change soon I'll probably stop watching, hard for me to say as I've never missed a race since I started watching when I was 6 years old.  :|

Hughesy said:
McLaren are just awful. If they didn't have this stupid token system and engine restriction then I'm sure they could have sorted it out quicker. I know the engine limit is for cost cutting, but it is really affecting the enjoyment of the sport. I'm really losing interest in the sport, the penalties have become rediculous. If the sport doesn't change soon I'll probably stop watching, hard for me to say as I've never missed a race since I started watching when I was 6 years old.  :|
Looks like Ricciardo was handed a 50 place grid penalty too.

Hughesy said:
It's rediculous isn't it... :joy: 

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
It's rediculous isn't it... :joy: 
Yep not good for the sport.

Archived