Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Loyalty Bonus ??

And I didn't seem to get anything on PS4. I did see a thing saying "thank you for being loyal, you've unlocked this" and it was supposedly a livery?  But never saw what it actually was as it didn't appear in my livery options. 

Insomniac287.

You mean you had F1 2020 and F1 2021 both on Steam, and you didn't get this loyalty bonus that Aarava quoted in his 1st My team youtube video?

I'm wondering if this was a content influencer specific bonus.

2 minutes ago, stevetemp7 said:

I'm on xbox and found this in my 'inbox' within f12021. Accessible from the main menu I beleive.

Yeah, first place i looked (as you had to go through there to get trophies last year) and I just had a welcome to the game email but nothing loyalty related. 

1 minute ago, FullFatMash said:

Stevetemp7

How do you access the inbox on xbox?

I saw in the top right hand corner a letter that was flashing but couldn't see how to access this.

I'm not very techy .... just an old guy.

Press in the left stick

4 minutes ago, FullFatMash said:

Stevetemp7

How do you access the inbox on xbox?

I saw in the top right hand corner a letter that was flashing but couldn't see how to access this.

I'm not very techy .... just an old guy.

No problem buddy.

On my xbox, from the main menu, push down on the left stick,

It then shows a menu with the following three options.

1. Podium Pass

2. Mail

3. Super Licence

You want 'mail'. 

Edited by stevetemp7
2 minutes ago, stevetemp7 said:

No problem buddy.

On my xbox, from the main menu, push down on the left stick,

It then shows a menu with the following three menus

1. Podium Pass

2. Mail

3. Super Licence

You want mail. 

Thanks, I'll check that tonight.

Enjoyed Breaking Point last night (well early hours of this morning), not sure how replayable it will be. But it kept me out of trouble for a few hours.

• Agree 1

Spent a few minutes talking to a representative on Twitter and he said that mine was supposed to be available and he'll look at it and a few other users have experienced similar issues.

Apparently the most common issue is related to buying it inside the game / buying it separate through the store. Both should work but it doesn't instantly recognise it. 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Spent a few minutes talking to a representative on Twitter and he said that mine was supposed to be available and he'll look at it and a few other users have experienced similar issues.

Apparently the most common issue is related to buying it inside the game / buying it separate through the store. Both should work but it doesn't instantly recognise it. 

It's one of the nicer ones (default colour aside) so definitely worth having. I wish they would include unique designs more often instead of just stripes of various types. Designs like Akkerman's that we were able to customise would be really cool 

• Agree 2
7 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

So it might be an issue then.

I purchased 21 on xbox store but 20 was a physical version.

I'll check what stevetemp7 said later (after work)

If that fails, then I'll go on twitter (I'm guessing @Formula1game)

Thanks for all your help peeps.

Happy motoring.

7 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

It's one of the nicer ones (default colour aside) so definitely worth having. I wish they would include unique designs more often instead of just stripes of various types. Designs like Akkerman's that we were able to customise would be really cool 

Customisation is one of the few aspects of the game that I wish had less variety.  Like, there could be 100 helmets of all similar weird waving lines but i'm only going to use 10 of them at most if I change it every season.   I'd rather have the quality of 20 outstanding helmets than the quantity of 100 "meh, this is okay" helmets. 

1 minute ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I've now got the Breakthrough thing so being 'a Karen' seems to work, you know.

Now I actually have to use it in order to make it worthwhile! 

Think it's not bad actually, there's not a whole lot of good options so far this year mind. 

Wanted to use this colour scheme for ages!

E6UlHomWQAAfG0r.thumb.jpg.fb5734ba04c3768bc38dfca598d97e60.jpg

12 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

Think it's not bad actually, there's not a whole lot of good options so far this year mind. 

Wanted to use this colour scheme for ages!

E6UlHomWQAAfG0r.thumb.jpg.fb5734ba04c3768bc38dfca598d97e60.jpg

I actually quite like that!   I'm like your standard user flittering between a yellow or pink livery as obviously there are vacancies for those colours now on the grid.  I did try and go for a Yellow AND Pink car which i'll never do again as it looks like i'm driving Mr Blobby around. 

I'm currently at work so haven't had chance to fiddle with the Breakthrough one just yet to get anything decent but from comparing against the quality of the first podium pass, it looks like a positive template.  If I can stretch using it out until the second podium pass then there bound to be other stuff that I can work with. 

You've done a nice job with that though. 

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I did try and go for a Yellow AND Pink car which i'll never do again as it looks like i'm driving Mr Blobby around. 

Would make me think more of the old fruit salad sweets

softies-fruit-sald.jpg.db4dc86b14a4bd87edc6b9e8df568b7d.jpg

• Haha 1