Jump to content Jump to content

Platform: Xbox Series X

Mode: Single Player Career

Report Code: RTBC-SBKJ-BPGM-GTJG

Bit of an odd one, so I have three career files, two My Team and one Driver. But no matter which one I choose to load it always loads the driver career. I try loading my My Team save in Bahrain but it loads my driver career in Spain every time.

Tried rebooting console and game but did not work.

Wont let me upload video from phone here sadly.

Was going to post on the save game thread but this appears to be a different issue.

Also, a second bug I've encountered is the bug from last year when using a second Xbox profile where turning the wheel turns the camera and brake looks back. I'm sure the reports from last years bug forum will still be there, it's exactly the same issue.

Update: 

Thought it might be because the driver career weekend had been started. But the same thing happens when it's in team headquarters.

Currently cannot play two of my career saves as a result as it only loads one no matter which file I choose.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Wynterdust said:

Update: 

Thought it might be because the driver career weekend had been started. But the same thing happens when it's in team headquarters.

Currently cannot play two of my career saves as a result as it only loads one no matter which file I choose.

Seems strange. We've seen no other reports of this @Wynterdust, but I've added for the developers as this is a frustrating one. 

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Seems strange. We've seen no other reports of this @Wynterdust, but I've added for the developers as this is a frustrating one. 

I'm going to try deleting one and see if it does it when theres only two saves or if it only does it when theres three saves.

I've managed to make the video small enough to upload here. You'll see the magic as round one Brawn GP turns into round three Alpine!

Posted (edited)

Update: I deleted the two My Team files since I hadn't properly started them and recreated them and they're all loading okay now.

I'm wondering if it's because I might have created them before the patch? Seems to have been a rare freak glitch whatever it was. I'll update this post if it happens again but for the time being I can load all three files properly again.

Is the bug with second profiles being looked at I mentioned too? Camera looks left/right when you turn and brake also looks back. Happens when logged into two Xbox accounts and using the second one.

Edited by Wynterdust