Jump to content Jump to content

Safety cars in F1 2021

1 hour ago, viniciusrsouza said:

Saw someone asking this in Reddit also. Can't understand why they didn't include that. Maybe contracts reason? (Even though this doesn't make sense, because this is the OFFICIAL Formula 1 game, it should have everything.)

All the time they hide behind the fact that a pandemic and that they are making new tracks that are not even on time, they cannot do this game properly and improve things that have been terrible for many years and instead give a story that you will go through once and it will end there . Why this company has the rights to this game should someone else who knows how it's done.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
7 hours ago, AndRe5550148 said:

…Why this company has the rights to this game...

Because the sales figures they generate every year irrespective of the smooth brain decisions made vindicates them. 

"Licensing" is the excuse that's always used, but they already have the Aston Martin (and the whole of F1) licensing so I don't buy that. The real reason is that it was easier to just reskin the AMG from last year than it was to make a whole new AM model to fit the current safety car.

• Agree 2

It doesn't seem that there currently is. There's no saying that there won't be eventually but I think it'll be just the red one for ease from carrying over last year.  It could have been one of those things they are trying to implement but haven't completed testing on and will be included in a future update. Probably not though which is kinda disappointing. 

However, i'm so slow at this stage with my season one car that I very rarely actually see the safety car as i'm in the middle of the train so i'm not missing out too much at this point! 

On 7/15/2021 at 3:09 AM, SmokyAtom07 said:

It doesn't seem that there currently is. There's no saying that there won't be eventually but I think it'll be just the red one for ease from carrying over last year.  It could have been one of those things they are trying to implement but haven't completed testing on and will be included in a future update. Probably not though which is kinda disappointing. 

However, i'm so slow at this stage with my season one car that I very rarely actually see the safety car as i'm in the middle of the train so i'm not missing out too much at this point! 

You still see it every time you enter the pit lane. 

I cant believe how many things are not in this game that should have been absolute basics for a 2021 game....

...new tracks

...updated tracks

...updated car performance

...sprint race quali

...Aston Martin safety car

They really are basic things that should have been there for the launch of a game that’s supposedly about the 2021 season.

It’s so disappointing to me - the game we have is just F1 2020 + story mode. No effort has been made at all to actually release a 2021 game.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, kalamazoo123 said:

I cant believe how many things are not in this game that should have been absolute basics for a 2021 game....

...new tracks

...updated tracks

...updated car performance

...sprint race quali

...Aston Martin safety car

They really are basic things that should have been there for the launch of a game that’s supposedly about the 2021 season.

It’s so disappointing to me - the game we have is just F1 2020 + story mode. No effort has been made at all to actually release a 2021 game.

I agree with you, they want the full price for the game that is upgrading to F1 2020, I am also disappointed with this game.

• Agree 1

Guys why complain -

you have - breaking point -!!!!

hurray hurray hurray. !!!!

by the way - did you notice the absolut mind blasting new driving model …..

For me the best driving experience since a long long time